mac emulation resources
{{osxe}}

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes

Unread 30th July 2006
  OSX

perdomot is on a distinguished road
What's the best Vista Visual Styles you've seen?
Been looking around for a while but can't decide. I did see a pic of one where the start menu was translucent(glass effect) and thought it looked cool. Any advice?
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!

Unread 30th July 2006
  The horn of Gondor

Khalua is a splendid one to beholdKhalua is a splendid one to beholdKhalua is a splendid one to beholdKhalua is a splendid one to beholdKhalua is a splendid one to beholdKhalua is a splendid one to beholdKhalua is a splendid one to beholdKhalua is a splendid one to beholdKhalua is a splendid one to beholdKhalua is a splendid one to beholdKhalua is a splendid one to behold
Re: What's the best Vista Visual Styles you've seen?
There is a lot of skins to make your Windows look like Windows Vista, but to achieve the "Aero Glass" effect on windows xp, there is only one thing to do: Buy WindowBlinds 5, from Stardock.

Once you get windowblinds, go here: http://vistastyles.org/ and get a cool theme, wall, icons, etc.
Then download this: http://www.joejoe.org/index.php?opti...d=12&Itemid=29

That Vista Customization Pack is a system patcher, not as powerfull or complete as Flyakite, but U should give it a try.

Hope this helps!
btw.. this is a mac emulation site, dont get "offtopic" lol.
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!

Unread 30th July 2006
  Kitty Kat

Zartheit is a name known to allZartheit is a name known to allZartheit is a name known to allZartheit is a name known to allZartheit is a name known to allZartheit is a name known to allZartheit is a name known to allZartheit is a name known to allZartheit is a name known to allZartheit is a name known to allZartheit is a name known to all
However I must add that the transparency does not work for ALL machines. For example, mine is an exception and I will never have transparency with WB5 as long as I have this PC.

Unread 31st July 2006
  Icon Guru

Padrino is just really nicePadrino is just really nicePadrino is just really nicePadrino is just really nicePadrino is just really nicePadrino is just really nicePadrino is just really nice
Quote:
Originally Posted by Zartheit
However I must add that the transparency does not work for ALL machines. For example, mine is an exception and I will never have transparency with WB5 as long as I have this PC.
Sorry to hear that