mac emulation resources
{{osxe}}

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes

Unread 22nd July 2006
  Can You Blush?

micronux is just really nicemicronux is just really nicemicronux is just really nicemicronux is just really nicemicronux is just really nicemicronux is just really nicemicronux is just really nice
Send a message via MSN to micronux
Ice - Visual styles
I am looking for the Ice theme in a visual styles. I have look at deviantart, and other site that have visual styles.
Here are two I found, no which have a link to download the theme. I have PMed the person as well. no luck
Ice1
Ice2

I might need a Ice theme to go with my firefox as well.

Last edited by micronux; 23rd July 2006 at 12:07 AM.
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!

Unread 22nd July 2006
  Kitty Kat

Zartheit is a name known to allZartheit is a name known to allZartheit is a name known to allZartheit is a name known to allZartheit is a name known to allZartheit is a name known to allZartheit is a name known to allZartheit is a name known to allZartheit is a name known to allZartheit is a name known to allZartheit is a name known to all
Re: Ice - Visual styles
Did you have a look at guistyles.com?

Unread 23rd July 2006
  Can You Blush?

micronux is just really nicemicronux is just really nicemicronux is just really nicemicronux is just really nicemicronux is just really nicemicronux is just really nicemicronux is just really nice
Yes, thats is one of the site listed in my favorites. Know of any other sites that I might find it in? or maybe recommend something that look looks to it.
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!

Unread 29th July 2006
  Kitty Kat

Zartheit is a name known to allZartheit is a name known to allZartheit is a name known to allZartheit is a name known to allZartheit is a name known to allZartheit is a name known to allZartheit is a name known to allZartheit is a name known to allZartheit is a name known to allZartheit is a name known to allZartheit is a name known to all
http://ideadesign.ru

Try that, you will have to look really hard because the category names are in Russian.

Unread 29th July 2006
  Banned

E-Maculation will become famous soon enoughE-Maculation will become famous soon enough
if you didnt link directly to the images maybe we could help you with your problem. as we can't view the images.

Unread 29th July 2006
  The horn of Gondor

Khalua is a splendid one to beholdKhalua is a splendid one to beholdKhalua is a splendid one to beholdKhalua is a splendid one to beholdKhalua is a splendid one to beholdKhalua is a splendid one to beholdKhalua is a splendid one to beholdKhalua is a splendid one to beholdKhalua is a splendid one to beholdKhalua is a splendid one to beholdKhalua is a splendid one to behold
@Rhiannon: Press ENTER again in the address bar in FF to get the page to load. This is caused by the reference tracker at deviantart, which doesnt allows direct hotlinking of images. If u press enter on the address bar with the image address already there, you can bypass that check, coz devart thinks you "typed" that address manually.
[/techy talk]

Unread 1st August 2006
  Can You Blush?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zartheit
http://ideadesign.ru

Try that, you will have to look really hard because the category names are in Russian.
Which I totally know how to read :doh:

If I need any help I'll just ask you? You speak/read right?

Last edited by micronux; 1st August 2006 at 07:22 PM.

Unread 1st August 2006
  Kitty Kat

Quote:
Originally Posted by micronux
Which I totally know how to read :doh:

If I need any help I'll just ask you? You speak/read right?
Yeah, I speak it, read and write.

Unread 11th August 2006
  OSX

Sandrix is an unknown quantity at this point
Send a message via ICQ to Sandrix Send a message via MSN to Sandrix
Zartheit

ti shto russkii?

Last edited by Zartheit; 11th August 2006 at 08:08 PM.

Unread 11th August 2006
  Kitty Kat

Sandrix

Da, tolko ya RusskaYA