mac emulation resources
{{osxe}}

Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes

Unread 25th April 2006
  OSX

CoMACry is an unknown quantity at this point
Clist_Modern.dll problem
Okay...I am sorry if i am asking too many questions about these chat programs, but I hva had one last problem:

I cannot find a way to download the clist_modern.dll plugin that I need for any of the skins to work. This is because the Miranda sever is down, so their download page cannot be accessed. I have checked many sites, but they all say the miranda site is where you should get the plugin. Since this is not possible, does anyone have another place to get it? If not, I guess I just have to woit till the site is fixed....

Thanks for any help!:eek:

Thanks to everyone who has helped me ...
:doh: And thaks to everyone who will help me... :doh:

Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!

Unread 25th April 2006
  Kitty Kat

Zartheit is a name known to allZartheit is a name known to allZartheit is a name known to allZartheit is a name known to allZartheit is a name known to allZartheit is a name known to allZartheit is a name known to allZartheit is a name known to allZartheit is a name known to allZartheit is a name known to allZartheit is a name known to all
Re: Clist_Modern.dll problem
Ok well, my only solution is to download the Inspirat SE skin by Inspirat Pro. It includes all the necessary plugins. I never got them from the official site, I just downloaded the skin.

Link: http://www.deviantart.com/deviation/28103376/

Unread 25th April 2006
  Banned

nylock10 is a glorious beacon of lightnylock10 is a glorious beacon of lightnylock10 is a glorious beacon of lightnylock10 is a glorious beacon of lightnylock10 is a glorious beacon of lightnylock10 is a glorious beacon of lightnylock10 is a glorious beacon of lightnylock10 is a glorious beacon of lightnylock10 is a glorious beacon of lightnylock10 is a glorious beacon of lightnylock10 is a glorious beacon of light
Here's a version of Modern.
Attached Files
File Type: zip clist_modern.zip (177.8 KB, 22 views)
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!

Unread 25th April 2006
  The horn of Gondor

Khalua is a splendid one to beholdKhalua is a splendid one to beholdKhalua is a splendid one to beholdKhalua is a splendid one to beholdKhalua is a splendid one to beholdKhalua is a splendid one to beholdKhalua is a splendid one to beholdKhalua is a splendid one to beholdKhalua is a splendid one to beholdKhalua is a splendid one to beholdKhalua is a splendid one to behold
Follow Zarheit's advice. That Inspirat Pro package is awesome, and it helps you a lot to configure Miranda IM. Give it a try and if you have more problems, and after you search for some unanswered questions, post your doubts here to see if Zartheit, Madmacs, TheRuso or another Miranda-super-hacker can help you with that.

Unread 25th April 2006
  OSX Puma

blaze is an unknown quantity at this point
I'm a miranda super hacker!! :doh:

I taught TheRuso everything he knows

Last edited by blaze; 25th April 2006 at 07:49 PM.

Unread 25th April 2006
  Icon Guru

Padrino is just really nicePadrino is just really nicePadrino is just really nicePadrino is just really nicePadrino is just really nicePadrino is just really nicePadrino is just really nice
Quote:
Originally Posted by blaze
I'm a miranda super hacker!! :doh:

I taught TheRuso everything he knows
Change the Application to: M to a F, the A to a E, the N to a F, the D to a O, and the A to a X

Last edited by Padrino; 25th April 2006 at 07:56 PM.

Unread 25th April 2006
  OSX Puma

blaze is an unknown quantity at this point
firefox? is that it?

Unread 25th April 2006
  The horn of Gondor

Khalua is a splendid one to beholdKhalua is a splendid one to beholdKhalua is a splendid one to beholdKhalua is a splendid one to beholdKhalua is a splendid one to beholdKhalua is a splendid one to beholdKhalua is a splendid one to beholdKhalua is a splendid one to beholdKhalua is a splendid one to beholdKhalua is a splendid one to beholdKhalua is a splendid one to behold
Clist_Modern.dll file provided.

//tc
Closed Thread