mac emulation resources

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes

Old 18th March 2006
  TheGodfather

alang is a name known to allalang is a name known to allalang is a name known to allalang is a name known to allalang is a name known to allalang is a name known to allalang is a name known to allalang is a name known to allalang is a name known to allalang is a name known to allalang is a name known to all
User Reputation FAQ
Lots of you might be wondering: what are the dots under you avatar? The dots are to show your reputation level, and when you hover your mouse over them, you will see what is you current reputation level.

What is user reputation
User reputation system provides a way of rating users based on the quality of their posts. Users can add or subtract reputation points from other users by clicking the reputation link in their posts.

How do I know how many reputation points I have?
Just click this icon under your avatar

How do I know when someone has left me reputation?
Click on usercp, you'll see a list of reputations given (if any), green dot meaning that you got positive reputation and purple dot meaning that you got negative reputation. If the dot is yellow, that means that that user who left you the reputation doesn't have any reputation power (his reputation points is 0 or negative). When you click on the thread name, you'll see from which post other users have left you the reputation.

What is reputation level?
RA reputation level is a way to label a user depending on their reputation points. Below is a list of reputation points and their levels:

-200 = User is infamous around these parts
-100 = User can only hope to improve
-50 = User has a little shameless behaviour in the past
0 = User is an unknown quantity at this point
10 = User is on a distinguished road
100 = User will become famous soon enough
200 = User has a spectacular aura about
300 = User is a jewel in the rough
400 = User is just really nice
500 = User is a glorious beacon of light
600 = User is a name known to all
700 = User is a splendid one to behold
800 = User has much to be proud of
900 = User has a brilliant future
1000 = User has a reputation beyond repute

* Please note that this reputation may change from time to time

Register Date Factor

For every 50 number of days, users gain 1 point of reputation-altering power.

Post Count Factor
For every 50 number of posts, users gain 1 point of reputation-altering power.

Reputation Point Factor
For every 25 points of reputation, users gain 1 point of reputation-altering power.

Daily Reputation Clicks Limit

Reputation User Spread
You must give reputation to 5 different users before you can hit the same person again

If you have any questions regarding user reputation, please post them in this thread.

Last edited by alang; 18th March 2006 at 11:11 AM.
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!

Old 18th March 2006
  The God Of War

webol69 will become famous soon enoughwebol69 will become famous soon enough
Send a message via MSN to webol69 Send a message via Yahoo to webol69
Re: User Reputation FAQ
umm, how many people do u have to click on before u can vote for the same person agin i think i have done about 6 peeps in total and thought i would vote for a person i voted for a while back [ cos of helpfull post] but ses You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to [WHOEVER] again.

Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!

Old 18th March 2006
  TheGodfather

alang is a name known to allalang is a name known to allalang is a name known to allalang is a name known to allalang is a name known to allalang is a name known to allalang is a name known to allalang is a name known to allalang is a name known to allalang is a name known to allalang is a name known to all
I'd edit the 1st post and hope it will answer your question

Old 19th March 2006
  ----

iCow is just really niceiCow is just really niceiCow is just really niceiCow is just really niceiCow is just really niceiCow is just really niceiCow is just really nice
Send a message via AIM to iCow Send a message via MSN to iCow
YOu can also buy a thing from the vbux store thatll let you monitor who left you reputation. Way too expensive for most of us though.

Old 27th March 2006
  The God Of War

webol69 will become famous soon enoughwebol69 will become famous soon enough
Send a message via MSN to webol69 Send a message via Yahoo to webol69
ok thanks for the tip

Old 27th March 2006

Zartheit is a name known to allZartheit is a name known to allZartheit is a name known to allZartheit is a name known to allZartheit is a name known to allZartheit is a name known to allZartheit is a name known to allZartheit is a name known to allZartheit is a name known to allZartheit is a name known to allZartheit is a name known to all
The vbPlaza option costs 3000 points, not as expensive as I thought it would be, though, actually quite reasonable.

Old 30th March 2006
  VIP Member

nylock10 is a glorious beacon of lightnylock10 is a glorious beacon of lightnylock10 is a glorious beacon of lightnylock10 is a glorious beacon of lightnylock10 is a glorious beacon of lightnylock10 is a glorious beacon of lightnylock10 is a glorious beacon of lightnylock10 is a glorious beacon of lightnylock10 is a glorious beacon of lightnylock10 is a glorious beacon of lightnylock10 is a glorious beacon of light
Haha, for you it is reasonable! You've got 77 grand.

Old 30th March 2006
  13-year-old member

osxdude is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to osxdude Send a message via Yahoo to osxdude
Zartheit's a ?????? Alang, Khalua, watch out; Khalua more.
OMG!!!! osxdude's signature changed! [quadhundreddruple n00b typing is now on] WHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH! (osxdude is still crying) [quadhundreddruple n00b typin is now off] I know it's not common it's just.......Khaula's being mean to me!!!!! (osxdude will cry until Khaula says sorry) I lol'd OMGOMGOMGOmg

Old 30th March 2006

Zartheit is a name known to allZartheit is a name known to allZartheit is a name known to allZartheit is a name known to allZartheit is a name known to allZartheit is a name known to allZartheit is a name known to allZartheit is a name known to allZartheit is a name known to allZartheit is a name known to allZartheit is a name known to all
Yeah, that's right. But the person who REALLY has to watch out, is you, osxdude, "surprisingly".

nylock: haha, I didn't have 70 grand when I was posting this though. I "only" had 25...lmao

Old 30th March 2006
  ----

iCow is just really niceiCow is just really niceiCow is just really niceiCow is just really niceiCow is just really niceiCow is just really niceiCow is just really nice
Send a message via AIM to iCow Send a message via MSN to iCow
People donate to Zartheit.