mac emulation resources

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes

Old 30th June 2005
  TheGodfather

alang is a name known to allalang is a name known to allalang is a name known to allalang is a name known to allalang is a name known to allalang is a name known to allalang is a name known to allalang is a name known to allalang is a name known to allalang is a name known to allalang is a name known to all
Maybe its a little late, but just to let you guys know that I'd put a RSS feed features for the latest news and latest files in downloads section. To subscribe, just right click on the XML icons, copy the URL and add it to your favourite RSS reader. So you will always getting update on whats new on this site.

Right now, I'm working on a site search engine, so that I don't have to depend on the google search the site. Next on the list is downloads submission form and an automatically update links section with categories, so that you can automatically add your site there.

Please let me know any other features you would like to see in this site.

Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!

Old 1st July 2005
  VIP Member

nylock10 is a glorious beacon of lightnylock10 is a glorious beacon of lightnylock10 is a glorious beacon of lightnylock10 is a glorious beacon of lightnylock10 is a glorious beacon of lightnylock10 is a glorious beacon of lightnylock10 is a glorious beacon of lightnylock10 is a glorious beacon of lightnylock10 is a glorious beacon of lightnylock10 is a glorious beacon of lightnylock10 is a glorious beacon of light
Cool, looks good. I like the new look of the forums - good job!

Old 1st July 2005
  TheGodfather

alang is a name known to allalang is a name known to allalang is a name known to allalang is a name known to allalang is a name known to allalang is a name known to allalang is a name known to allalang is a name known to allalang is a name known to allalang is a name known to allalang is a name known to all
yeah, just bought this skin from nbsdesignz

Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!

Old 1st July 2005
  Yahoo Widgets

ghostwalker will become famous soon enoughghostwalker will become famous soon enough
Send a message via MSN to ghostwalker
Well you got your moneys worth this look is kick a** Im really loving it.

Old 1st July 2005
  OSX Puma

Kd527 is on a distinguished road
Send a message via MSN to Kd527
I suggest that you make the RSS accessible to Firefox. Use this in the <head> element: <link rel="alternate" type="application/rss+xml" title="RSS" href="http://www.osx-e.com/feeds/news.rss"> I also suggest making the links actually to the articles instead just to the main news page...but I don't I guess it's good.

Now I know this site is done in PHP, so I don't know how you work it or whatever, but this would be nice.

BTW I like the new site!

Old 1st July 2005
  Yahoo Widgets

ghostwalker will become famous soon enoughghostwalker will become famous soon enough
Send a message via MSN to ghostwalker
I agree Firefox is a must please. My bad seems to already work in sage.

Old 1st July 2005
  OSX

T.Inc is an unknown quantity at this point
I heve never in all my life seen such incredible forms!!! Windowshade even works in the main forum! To say you got your menoy's worth would be the understatment of the century! Keep up the great work.

Old 2nd July 2005
  OSX

PinkMac is an unknown quantity at this point
Wink
Your new layout is so cool. Good Job! The way the forum is set is great also. ^_^

Old 14th July 2005
  Gman, the Cuban!

gsbd41316 is on a distinguished road
Send a message via MSN to gsbd41316 Send a message via Yahoo to gsbd41316
Exclamation
Hi everyone, hi Alang! I just came back from vacations yesterday and saw the new design for the website as well as lot of most wanted changes and I LOVE IT SO BAD! Good job guys, very nice and smooth design, and very good job on the new features. I am very happy to be back and I know it will take some time to get up to date on what has been going on here while I was aways. I am also very happy to see that there are now to clones of the Dashboard bar too. Any one wanna PM me and help me get up to date?