Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes

Unread 4th December 2005
  Asshole of Love!

careyt is an unknown quantity at this point
Send a message via AIM to careyt
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ahso Rottenfeather
Hey alang!.. nice software, but it says it already has my siggy and avatar. It's not showing anyone's avatar on my page. When I go to edit them as you suggested, it shows them (well, my avatar anyway, not my siggy, just code for my siggy, actually shows my avatar) when I'm at the page to edit them, but for some reason it won't show my siggy though. I tried to insert the url for my siggy again and it would show my siggy in the box for insertion, but when I used the preview to make sure it was right all it would show was the url to it as a link even though I used the insert image button... (Sorry about so many edits on this post, but I wanted to make sure I explained it right).

What's up with that?

Got any idea's?

I appreciate any help you can give.

(update: I tried going to the vb code explaination page just to make sure I wasn't doin something wrong, used the example there and inserted the correct urls in the right spots, but it still doesn't work... so, I'm left confused still)

go to User CP -> Edit Options - > Thread Display Options -> Show Avatars and Show Images
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!

Unread 4th December 2005
  TheGodfather

alang is a name known to allalang is a name known to allalang is a name known to allalang is a name known to allalang is a name known to allalang is a name known to allalang is a name known to allalang is a name known to allalang is a name known to allalang is a name known to allalang is a name known to all
lucky that we have few people that expert in vbulletin.

Hmm, did any of you experience a slowloading page after make a reply using quickreply box?
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!

Unread 5th December 2005
  Yahoo Widgets

ghostwalker will become famous soon enoughghostwalker will become famous soon enough
Send a message via MSN to ghostwalker
Yes I did so now Im just using the new reply button.(Im on DSL)

Unread 5th December 2005
  TheGodfather

alang is a name known to allalang is a name known to allalang is a name known to allalang is a name known to allalang is a name known to allalang is a name known to allalang is a name known to allalang is a name known to allalang is a name known to allalang is a name known to allalang is a name known to all
Re: New forum software
I'm posting this problem at vbulletin.com forum, seems like few other people have the same problem like this.

Unread 5th December 2005
  The horn of Gondor

Khalua is a splendid one to beholdKhalua is a splendid one to beholdKhalua is a splendid one to beholdKhalua is a splendid one to beholdKhalua is a splendid one to beholdKhalua is a splendid one to beholdKhalua is a splendid one to beholdKhalua is a splendid one to beholdKhalua is a splendid one to beholdKhalua is a splendid one to beholdKhalua is a splendid one to behold
Holy sh*t. Amazing forums! Excelent look. Congrats Alang!

As long as we have each other, thats all that matters -Maria

Unread 5th December 2005
  TheGodfather

@khalua - do you experience page not loading after make a reply using quick reply box?

I just make a quick test, seems like the current skin cause a problem to the quick reply...I'm working on it right now

Last edited by alang; 5th December 2005 at 08:45 AM.

Unread 6th December 2005
  ╦╩[vish]ν

vishesh_l is on a distinguished road
there seemed to be a problem b4....now its workin fine bro...at least with me...quick reply works...and its cool,fast...gr8 !!

Unread 6th December 2005
  TheGodfather

I'd fixed it. If you found other problem, please inform me.

Unread 9th December 2005
  Retired OSX-Er

AriX has a spectacular aura aboutAriX has a spectacular aura aboutAriX has a spectacular aura about
Send a message via AIM to AriX Send a message via Skype™ to AriX
Yeah, my sig doesn't display either and the quick reply box says:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Stupid Vbullitin Forum
Please click one of the Quick Reply icons in the posts above to activate Quick Reply.
Typing in it doesn't do anything.

Unread 9th December 2005
  Retired OSX-Er

AriX has a spectacular aura aboutAriX has a spectacular aura aboutAriX has a spectacular aura about
Send a message via AIM to AriX Send a message via Skype™ to AriX
Okay, I think I fixed it via Careyt's top post. Now the quick reply...
Closed Thread