mac emulation resources
{{osxe}}

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes

Unread 13th May 2006
  TheGodfather

alang is a name known to allalang is a name known to allalang is a name known to allalang is a name known to allalang is a name known to allalang is a name known to allalang is a name known to allalang is a name known to allalang is a name known to allalang is a name known to allalang is a name known to all
Re: IMPORTANT! New Gallery Software
@kolouker - I'm on behalf osx-e staffs would like to apologize for the flame. I understand how frustrated you are when all your uploaded work is sometime gone but it is beyond our control. I remember, you're one of few members that have great desktop posted on the old gallery, and I'd notice few members like newaveCR already left after the new gallery last year.

So, with the new gallery, hope to see more works from you here and thanks for the feedback. It will make this site better

Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!

Unread 14th May 2006
  13-year-old member

osxdude is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to osxdude Send a message via Yahoo to osxdude
The New Reply button is messed up, just so you know.

Last edited by osxdude; 14th May 2006 at 03:30 PM.
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!

Unread 14th May 2006
  TheGodfather

alang is a name known to allalang is a name known to allalang is a name known to allalang is a name known to allalang is a name known to allalang is a name known to allalang is a name known to allalang is a name known to allalang is a name known to allalang is a name known to allalang is a name known to all
yeah I know, it is because the way timan coding the button in this skin. That is a one of the items in my FIX list

Unread 14th May 2006
  Icon Guru

Padrino is just really nicePadrino is just really nicePadrino is just really nicePadrino is just really nicePadrino is just really nicePadrino is just really nicePadrino is just really nice
Shouldn't the "My Stuff" button direct you to your personal gallery as well?

Unread 14th May 2006
  TheGodfather

ok I will work on that so whenever you click the mystuff link, the dropdown will have link to member gallery as well.

Unread 14th May 2006
  Icon Guru

Padrino is just really nicePadrino is just really nicePadrino is just really nicePadrino is just really nicePadrino is just really nicePadrino is just really nicePadrino is just really nice
Thank you alang, the new software is superb by the way

Unread 14th May 2006
  TheGodfather

say thanks to all members that have donated for the gallery software

Unread 14th May 2006
  The horn of Gondor

Khalua is a splendid one to beholdKhalua is a splendid one to beholdKhalua is a splendid one to beholdKhalua is a splendid one to beholdKhalua is a splendid one to beholdKhalua is a splendid one to beholdKhalua is a splendid one to beholdKhalua is a splendid one to beholdKhalua is a splendid one to beholdKhalua is a splendid one to beholdKhalua is a splendid one to behold
Thanks to the contribution of a few members here, it is possible for Alang to improve osx-e software, and he constantly needs your support to pay the huge bandwidth consum each month.

Thanks to all the contributors for their donation.

Unread 26th July 2006
  Don Gato!

Gatonegrosky has a spectacular aura aboutGatonegrosky has a spectacular aura aboutGatonegrosky has a spectacular aura about
I'm glad that the gallery is finally here, it looks very neat..!!!