mac emulation resources

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes

Old 4th June 2006
  The horn of Gondor

Khalua is a splendid one to beholdKhalua is a splendid one to beholdKhalua is a splendid one to beholdKhalua is a splendid one to beholdKhalua is a splendid one to beholdKhalua is a splendid one to beholdKhalua is a splendid one to beholdKhalua is a splendid one to beholdKhalua is a splendid one to beholdKhalua is a splendid one to beholdKhalua is a splendid one to behold
If you cant log on osx-e.com, please check this thread.
Hello everyone
Since many users (like madmacs, gatonegrosky, me and a few others) had problems when they log on osx-e, I want to advice you all how can you access the forums again.

If you see this page:

Quote:
Looking for something at osx-e.com?

The page you tried was not found. You may have used an outdated link or may have typed the address (URL) incorrectly.
You might find what you’re looking for in one of these areas:

blah blah blah
And this weird thing in your browser's address bar:

Follow thse steps:

1. Don't cry, you are NOT banned.
2. Email me and ask for a password change.
3. Clear ALL your cookies, your browser history, your saved passwords, etc.
4. Log on into osx-e.com forums.
5. Stop crying and enjoy again our community.

Hope this reference helps. Any comments please post them here but dont spam this thread.

-Khalua

Last edited by Khalua; 4th June 2006 at 05:58 PM.
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!

Old 4th June 2006
  Don Gato!

Gatonegrosky has a spectacular aura aboutGatonegrosky has a spectacular aura aboutGatonegrosky has a spectacular aura about
Re: If you cant log on osx-e.com, please check this thread.
i did the first step, lol i cried like a baby ..then i realized i musted been something wrong with my account since i've never been banned :| .... well cyberlife is sometime complicated xD

Old 4th June 2006
  TheGodfather

alang is a name known to allalang is a name known to allalang is a name known to allalang is a name known to allalang is a name known to allalang is a name known to allalang is a name known to allalang is a name known to allalang is a name known to allalang is a name known to allalang is a name known to all
thanks for this thread khalua. I guess this problem is cause by the VbPlaza plugin. I will take a look on it later.

Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!

Old 4th June 2006
  I'm Alive

dero32 is just really nicedero32 is just really nicedero32 is just really nicedero32 is just really nicedero32 is just really nicedero32 is just really nicedero32 is just really nice
Send a message via AIM to dero32 Send a message via MSN to dero32
yes osx-e has a lot of bugs on the site

----------------------------------
There is this interesting thread called "bugs" here, incase you did not know

http://osx-e.com/forum/showthread.php?t=32&page=8

-Zartheit

Last edited by Zartheit; 4th June 2006 at 10:13 PM.

Old 4th June 2006
  TheGodfather

alang is a name known to allalang is a name known to allalang is a name known to allalang is a name known to allalang is a name known to allalang is a name known to allalang is a name known to allalang is a name known to allalang is a name known to allalang is a name known to allalang is a name known to all
could you please list down what are the bugs. Just mention lot of bugs won't help me to solve the problem

Old 9th June 2006
  OSX

aquacurve is an unknown quantity at this point
Yeah, this happened to me a few days ago. I just waited a few hours and it worked..

Old 11th June 2006
  I'm Alive

dero32 is just really nicedero32 is just really nicedero32 is just really nicedero32 is just really nicedero32 is just really nicedero32 is just really nicedero32 is just really nice

Old 21st June 2006
  13-year-old member

osxdude is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to osxdude Send a message via Yahoo to osxdude
This happened to me last hour. Some errors showed up whenever I click Mac EMulation Forums in my Firefox Bookmarks toolbar:

Warning: include(lvxxxxxxxxxxxxx.php) [function.include]: failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /global.php(349) : eval()'d code on line 8

Warning: include(lvxxxxxxxxxxxxx.php) [function.include]: failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /global.php(349) : eval()'d code on line 8

Warning: include() [function.include]: Failed opening 'lvxxxxxxxxxxxxx.php' for inclusion (include_path='.:/usr/lib/php:/usr/local/lib/php:../:../../:../../../:../../../../:../../../../../') in /global.php(349) : eval()'d code on line 8

Fatal error: Call to undefined function DisplayLinks() in /home/osxe/public_html/forum/global.php(349) : eval()'d code on line 12

"[function.include" was a link to /forums/function.include
Does anyone know what this means?

(Alang, I sent you a PM about this on Aqua-Soft, but it works now.)
OMG!!!! osxdude's signature changed! [quadhundreddruple n00b typing is now on] WHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH! (osxdude is still crying) [quadhundreddruple n00b typin is now off] I know it's not common it's just.......Khaula's being mean to me!!!!! (osxdude will cry until Khaula says sorry) I lol'd OMGOMGOMGOmg

Last edited by osxdude; 21st June 2006 at 12:59 PM.

Old 21st June 2006
  I'm Alive

yes it happened to me too. i think that alang was looking or fixing something in the forums i guess.

Old 21st June 2006
  The horn of Gondor

Khalua is a splendid one to beholdKhalua is a splendid one to beholdKhalua is a splendid one to beholdKhalua is a splendid one to beholdKhalua is a splendid one to beholdKhalua is a splendid one to beholdKhalua is a splendid one to beholdKhalua is a splendid one to beholdKhalua is a splendid one to beholdKhalua is a splendid one to beholdKhalua is a splendid one to behold
That looks like a "links" or "categories" update or something. Alang is updating the forum system and in a near future, the entire site. So you may see this kind of issues sometime until the entire remodelation finishes. Thanks for your patience.