mac emulation resources
{{osxe}}

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes

Old 15th July 2008
  TheGodfather

alang is a name known to allalang is a name known to allalang is a name known to allalang is a name known to allalang is a name known to allalang is a name known to allalang is a name known to allalang is a name known to allalang is a name known to allalang is a name known to allalang is a name known to all
I am no longer the owner of this site
Just to let you know that I am no longer the owner of osx-e.com. I sold this site to Digital Property Holdings Inc last month.

I am currently just helping new owner updating the main page and moderating forum.

I no longer can make any decision for the site.

Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!

Old 15th July 2008
  Banned

nylock10 is a glorious beacon of lightnylock10 is a glorious beacon of lightnylock10 is a glorious beacon of lightnylock10 is a glorious beacon of lightnylock10 is a glorious beacon of lightnylock10 is a glorious beacon of lightnylock10 is a glorious beacon of lightnylock10 is a glorious beacon of lightnylock10 is a glorious beacon of lightnylock10 is a glorious beacon of lightnylock10 is a glorious beacon of light
Re: I am no longer the owner of this site
Way to puss out, alang.
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!

Old 15th July 2008
  TheGodfather

alang is a name known to allalang is a name known to allalang is a name known to allalang is a name known to allalang is a name known to allalang is a name known to allalang is a name known to allalang is a name known to allalang is a name known to allalang is a name known to allalang is a name known to all
I have no idea what an issue you have with me or this site? Spamming forum and make that kind of comment is so unlike you.

Whatever it is, it won't affect me at all so you can keep wasting your time.

Old 17th July 2008
  Yahoo Widgets

ghostwalker will become famous soon enoughghostwalker will become famous soon enough
Send a message via MSN to ghostwalker
Hey alang, I've been gone some time now. I'm sure if you have your reasons for selling the site and I will not ask why, but do you know if the site will remain the same?

Old 17th July 2008
  TheGodfather

site will remain the same hopefully. I'll still be part of this site for at least 6 months to give new owner ample time on learning how to run this site. But for the long term, it is beyond my control.

Old 23rd July 2008
  For great justice!

ojalord is on a distinguished road
Send a message via Skype™ to ojalord
Oh well. It's your site and your decision, fair enough if you want to let go. It's been near dead for some time now anyway. :slant:

Old 30th July 2008
  OSX

Husaini HB is an unknown quantity at this point
Wow, I just post a thread about the Download link alang and read this thread you make/inform, what can I say, maybe is like ojalord said, good luck alang, I hope with the new owner not much different when it is with you, really missed you alang, very sad oooohh

Old 19th August 2008
  Basically Amazing

Kaosis Moe is just really niceKaosis Moe is just really niceKaosis Moe is just really niceKaosis Moe is just really niceKaosis Moe is just really niceKaosis Moe is just really niceKaosis Moe is just really niceKaosis Moe is just really nice
Send a message via AIM to Kaosis Moe
This is such old news, but have a good one Alang.

BACK FROM DA DEAD

Love,
Moe

That's life."

Old 8th September 2008
  Velociraptor!

The Finn is a jewel in the roughThe Finn is a jewel in the roughThe Finn is a jewel in the roughThe Finn is a jewel in the roughThe Finn is a jewel in the rough
R.i.p. Osx-e