Originally Posted by MadMacs
Yes true, prehaps you could pay alang to advertise on this site if you were a designer!
If this post was directed to me, unfortunately I'm not and I have already donated.
OK people. 27% of the cost has been collected. Let's see the remaining 73% done.
Spare change, please.