mac emulation resources

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes

Old 26th October 2005
  The horn of Gondor

Khalua is a splendid one to beholdKhalua is a splendid one to beholdKhalua is a splendid one to beholdKhalua is a splendid one to beholdKhalua is a splendid one to beholdKhalua is a splendid one to beholdKhalua is a splendid one to beholdKhalua is a splendid one to beholdKhalua is a splendid one to beholdKhalua is a splendid one to beholdKhalua is a splendid one to behold
Hello everyone.

As the new graphic designer of osx-e, and after talking with Alang about this, I'm proud to present you a screenshot of the beta test of the new osx-e.com.

This is NOT a release, it's a beta test of a new design for the site. We can't assure that we will put this online, because we need a little support on it, like a little HTML coding. This new interface COULD come before 1st december 2005, but now it's time to get some opinions about the direction we are walking on. Please help us giving your opinion about this screenshot. Sorry to post a little one, but we can't give full access to the beta pages yet.

If I get positive feedback, I can improve this interface in the next days. Alang is busy in his work, and I have a lot things to do. So, we need a little patience with the implementation of this interface. I'll keep you updated with more screenshots and a little details about the construction.

Any ideas are welcome. Thanks in advance.

Khal˙a
osx-e.com Graphic Designer (LOL, I like how it sounds)

pS: my english sucks
Attached Images
File Type: jpg osxeMOD.jpg (185.8 KB, 288 views)

As long as we have each other, thats all that matters -Maria
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!

Old 27th October 2005
  OSX

echo79 is an unknown quantity at this point
This looks very very nice. Congrats on the layout design. It looks much better then the current forum layout. Hope to see it in action !

Old 27th October 2005
  OSX

styrizo is an unknown quantity at this point
You could use Tiger wallpaper as background for header instead of Panther... Just to be "up-to-date"

I like it!!

BTW would it (or something simmilar) also apply to blog.osx-e.com?
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!

Old 27th October 2005
  TheGodfather

alang is a name known to allalang is a name known to allalang is a name known to allalang is a name known to allalang is a name known to allalang is a name known to allalang is a name known to allalang is a name known to allalang is a name known to allalang is a name known to allalang is a name known to all
we will start with forum 1st before applying it to the entire site including blog.osx-e.com

Old 27th October 2005
  Gman, the Cuban!

gsbd41316 is on a distinguished road
Send a message via MSN to gsbd41316 Send a message via Yahoo to gsbd41316
Cool
Wow, that looks awesome man! It looks beautiful, good job with those graphics so far.

Old 27th October 2005
  I love Mac OS X Emulation

BakuChris is an unknown quantity at this point
keep it up , i like websites like that

Old 27th October 2005
  The horn of Gondor

Khalua is a splendid one to beholdKhalua is a splendid one to beholdKhalua is a splendid one to beholdKhalua is a splendid one to beholdKhalua is a splendid one to beholdKhalua is a splendid one to beholdKhalua is a splendid one to beholdKhalua is a splendid one to beholdKhalua is a splendid one to beholdKhalua is a splendid one to beholdKhalua is a splendid one to behold
Thanks for the pos. feedback. The priority now is change all the buttons for reply, new topic, delete, edit, quote, card, pm, etc.

All this stuff will be done until this weekend, and the changes will be done step by step. The big MOD to the top bar in will have to wait a little, 'coz I have to code some HTML and Java to make the search. If anyone here has a suggestion for the top layout, it could be considered.

I need to be sure that this new interface will fit your expectatives. Glad to hear your comments buddies. I'll work harder in this to give this up in less time.

As long as we have each other, thats all that matters -Maria

Old 27th October 2005
  Yahoo Widgets

ghostwalker will become famous soon enoughghostwalker will become famous soon enough
Send a message via MSN to ghostwalker
I like it ,your doing a fine job.

Old 27th October 2005

wala is just really nicewala is just really nicewala is just really nicewala is just really nicewala is just really nicewala is just really nicewala is just really nicewala is just really nice
It'sa very pretty look, albeit it will probably consume bandwidth and take a long time to load at the peak hours of the day. I see that you were probably influenced by Aqua-soft's icon and forum layout, and the transparent background screams Vista. The perfectionist in me asks to ask you if you could use a Tiger wallpaper, as well as consider using the proper icon for "Help":

EDIT: Will I be seeing my smilies back :Smile: ? Also, can you incorporate the "Quick Edit" feature into your skin? It's really useful and i didn't see it in the previous forum skin.
Attached Images
File Type: png HelpViewer.png (16.6 KB, 47 views)

Old 27th October 2005
  Resident Slacker

Pacifica333 is an unknown quantity at this point
... I am at a loss for words... it is beatiful in my mind... its like a dream...!!!