mac emulation resources

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes

Old 12th March 2006
  TheGodfather

alang is a name known to allalang is a name known to allalang is a name known to allalang is a name known to allalang is a name known to allalang is a name known to allalang is a name known to allalang is a name known to allalang is a name known to allalang is a name known to allalang is a name known to all
Bugs!
I would like to apologize for closing the forum without notice for 2 hours. I'm having few issues with the Vbplaza plugin for vbulletin. Seems like the latest upgrade have lots of bugs and even I'd spent 2 hours try to fix it, but still not succeed. I'm waiting for a reply from the developer the plugin to fix that issue. At the meantime, I'd decided to disable the plugin until it is bugs free. All your previous points, items that you bought will be restore.

If you found any other bugs in this forum, please report it here so would be easier for me to keep track and fix the problem.
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!

Old 12th March 2006
  Unsolved Enigma

aquaman99 has a spectacular aura aboutaquaman99 has a spectacular aura aboutaquaman99 has a spectacular aura aboutaquaman99 has a spectacular aura about
Send a message via MSN to aquaman99
Re: Bugs!
The Quick Reply bug I posted about here.
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!

Old 12th March 2006
  ----

iCow is just really niceiCow is just really niceiCow is just really niceiCow is just really niceiCow is just really niceiCow is just really niceiCow is just really nice
Send a message via AIM to iCow Send a message via MSN to iCow
Thank you so much Alang, that was a real problem

Old 12th March 2006
  ----

iCow is just really niceiCow is just really niceiCow is just really niceiCow is just really niceiCow is just really niceiCow is just really niceiCow is just really nice
PLEASE try to fix to quick reply notice problem like aquaman99 said asap.

Old 12th March 2006
  13-year-old member

osxdude is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to osxdude Send a message via Yahoo to osxdude
I'm sure we all have the quick reply problem. Ya know, it may be the new skin.......
OMG!!!! osxdude's signature changed! [quadhundreddruple n00b typing is now on] WHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH! (osxdude is still crying) [quadhundreddruple n00b typin is now off] I know it's not common it's just.......Khaula's being mean to me!!!!! (osxdude will cry until Khaula says sorry) I lol'd OMGOMGOMGOmg

Old 12th March 2006
  13-year-old member

Hey, wait a sec there is some kind of bug. Whenever I reply, something about the vbPlaza plugin shows up, sorta like this:
Code:
plugins\_vbplaza\something\something
OMG!!!! osxdude's signature changed! [quadhundreddruple n00b typing is now on] WHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH! (osxdude is still crying) [quadhundreddruple n00b typin is now off] I know it's not common it's just.......Khaula's being mean to me!!!!! (osxdude will cry until Khaula says sorry) I lol'd OMGOMGOMGOmg

Last edited by osxdude; 12th March 2006 at 04:53 PM.

Old 12th March 2006
  ----

How does that help us?

Old 12th March 2006
  13-year-old member

It's not supposed to. And the code is actually this:

Code:
plugins\vbplaza_forumdata_start.php

Old 12th March 2006
  The horn of Gondor

Khalua is a splendid one to beholdKhalua is a splendid one to beholdKhalua is a splendid one to beholdKhalua is a splendid one to beholdKhalua is a splendid one to beholdKhalua is a splendid one to beholdKhalua is a splendid one to beholdKhalua is a splendid one to beholdKhalua is a splendid one to beholdKhalua is a splendid one to beholdKhalua is a splendid one to behold
Please be patient with the update of the store plugin. It will be solved soon. Until that, try to forget that little bugs in the quickreply box.

As long as we have each other, thats all that matters -Maria

Old 12th March 2006
  Johannes Brahms

Alexander is a jewel in the roughAlexander is a jewel in the roughAlexander is a jewel in the roughAlexander is a jewel in the roughAlexander is a jewel in the roughAlexander is a jewel in the rough
Thank you, everything is fine, except points. I thought somebody stole them form me.