mac emulation resources

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes

Old 3rd August 2006
  Johannes Brahms

Alexander is a jewel in the roughAlexander is a jewel in the roughAlexander is a jewel in the roughAlexander is a jewel in the roughAlexander is a jewel in the roughAlexander is a jewel in the rough
Re: The brand new Osx- site.
With the newer version of this site some annoyinting problems also came out. I mean unnecessary edvertisements, such as about mosqito and the speaker. Alang or Khalua, could you just make someting with them, so they will not make dumb sounds! If you listem to music, that's awful interruptions. This is the first time I've ever encounter such problem.

Old 3rd August 2006
  VIP Member

nylock10 is a glorious beacon of lightnylock10 is a glorious beacon of lightnylock10 is a glorious beacon of lightnylock10 is a glorious beacon of lightnylock10 is a glorious beacon of lightnylock10 is a glorious beacon of lightnylock10 is a glorious beacon of lightnylock10 is a glorious beacon of lightnylock10 is a glorious beacon of lightnylock10 is a glorious beacon of lightnylock10 is a glorious beacon of light
That ad is quite annoying.

Also loud, to attract more attention.
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!

Old 3rd August 2006
  TheGodfather

alang is a name known to allalang is a name known to allalang is a name known to allalang is a name known to allalang is a name known to allalang is a name known to allalang is a name known to allalang is a name known to allalang is a name known to allalang is a name known to allalang is a name known to all
I will remove all the annoying ads as long as you unblock the google adsense ads.

Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!

Old 14th August 2006
  Nobel Prize Winner

nurlewis is an unknown quantity at this point
Send a message via AIM to nurlewis Send a message via MSN to nurlewis Send a message via Yahoo to nurlewis
I really love this website and I hope it continues to grow. However, with the new design, I have one bug to report. Using the newest Opera web browser, everytime I go to the gallery or forum (or just about anywhere else), there is always a large blank space at the top. I have to scroll down the page almost half-way before I can see anything. However, this does not happen when I use Internet Explorer. So, maybe I should take this up with Opera?

Old 14th August 2006
  TheGodfather

alang is a name known to allalang is a name known to allalang is a name known to allalang is a name known to allalang is a name known to allalang is a name known to allalang is a name known to allalang is a name known to allalang is a name known to allalang is a name known to allalang is a name known to all
can you post a screenshot? I just tested on ie and firefox

Old 14th August 2006
  Nobel Prize Winner

Send a message via AIM to nurlewis Send a message via MSN to nurlewis Send a message via Yahoo to nurlewis
Here is the screenshot. Notice the scroll bar on the right side...I have to scroll down pretty far to see anything.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg OSX-e bug.jpg (409.5 KB, 12 views)

Old 14th August 2006
  TheGodfather

is this happen only on forum or other sections of site as well?

Old 14th August 2006
  Nobel Prize Winner

It only happens in the gallery and the forums. It seems as if it is specific to pages that look like a window on a mac (with the red, yellow, and green buttons). All others seem to be ok.

Old 14th August 2006
  TheGodfather

I hope it is fixed now, btw, we will have new forum and gallery skin soon and I hope it will looks good on every browser

Old 15th August 2006
  Nobel Prize Winner

Not sure what you did, but it worked! Thanx bro.