mac emulation resources
{{osxe}}

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes

Unread 14th November 2005
  OSX

tamon is an unknown quantity at this point
Send a message via MSN to tamon
Hey guys im from Bangladesh and just joined. I have been checking this site for some time now and just love it with all the softweres here.I have been using windows XP and kinda got bored with it, so browsed the net and found this site and coming here since then. Hopefully sometime i will post my desktop screenshot.
So bye and see you all round.
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!

Applenator

Nerd is on a distinguished road

The horn of Gondor

Khalua is a splendid one to beholdKhalua is a splendid one to beholdKhalua is a splendid one to beholdKhalua is a splendid one to beholdKhalua is a splendid one to beholdKhalua is a splendid one to beholdKhalua is a splendid one to beholdKhalua is a splendid one to beholdKhalua is a splendid one to beholdKhalua is a splendid one to beholdKhalua is a splendid one to behold
Welcome to osx-e man. I'm from far far far away too.

As long as we have each other, thats all that matters -Maria
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!

Banned

nylock10 is a glorious beacon of lightnylock10 is a glorious beacon of lightnylock10 is a glorious beacon of lightnylock10 is a glorious beacon of lightnylock10 is a glorious beacon of lightnylock10 is a glorious beacon of lightnylock10 is a glorious beacon of lightnylock10 is a glorious beacon of lightnylock10 is a glorious beacon of lightnylock10 is a glorious beacon of lightnylock10 is a glorious beacon of light
Hi,

I don't remember where Osx-e is located (but I probably should), but I think I live close to it... Anyways, welcome to the website and enjoy your stay.

The horn of Gondor

Khalua is a splendid one to beholdKhalua is a splendid one to beholdKhalua is a splendid one to beholdKhalua is a splendid one to beholdKhalua is a splendid one to beholdKhalua is a splendid one to beholdKhalua is a splendid one to beholdKhalua is a splendid one to beholdKhalua is a splendid one to beholdKhalua is a splendid one to beholdKhalua is a splendid one to behold
osx-e.com is in Malaysia.

wala is just really nicewala is just really nicewala is just really nicewala is just really nicewala is just really nicewala is just really nicewala is just really nicewala is just really nice
My whois test points to California as osx-e's home.
But I live in Illinois.

TheGodfather

alang is a name known to allalang is a name known to allalang is a name known to allalang is a name known to allalang is a name known to allalang is a name known to allalang is a name known to allalang is a name known to allalang is a name known to allalang is a name known to allalang is a name known to all
osx-e is located at Seattle California. And the man that run it is from Malaysia, supported by 2 man from US, one man from Ecuador and one man from UK

Unread 15th November 2005
  Banned

nylock10 is a glorious beacon of lightnylock10 is a glorious beacon of lightnylock10 is a glorious beacon of lightnylock10 is a glorious beacon of lightnylock10 is a glorious beacon of lightnylock10 is a glorious beacon of lightnylock10 is a glorious beacon of lightnylock10 is a glorious beacon of lightnylock10 is a glorious beacon of lightnylock10 is a glorious beacon of lightnylock10 is a glorious beacon of light
<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(alang @ Nov 15 2005, 06:34 AM) Quoted post</div><div class='quotemain'>
osx-e is located at Seattle California. And the man that run it is from Malaysia, supported by 2 man from US, one man from Ecuador and one man from UK
[/b][/quote]

So it is close to me! I live in California, too. Near San Francisco.

Unread 15th November 2005
  The horn of Gondor

The man from Ecuador rulz.

« Sup | Hey Guys! »