mac emulation resources
{{osxe}}

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes

Unread 8th December 2010
  OSX Puma

4a0y3h45 is an unknown quantity at this point
clothes Snow snow first space kindergarten
Yesterday was the snow snow in first date the kindergarten day, ha,gifts for kids, was not willing to get out of bed in the morning, 6.30 point that I soon was already late. Several pass through laboriously awakens her first, puts on clothes immediately. Ya, felt embarrassed really she, such already went to the husband's family's home with me. Because has been too early, when 8.30 points send to the kindergarten again by mother-in-law. Ha-ha, must trouble mother-in-law.,(Related Articlestrendy baby clothes How does the baby make a tearf), The weather was very yesterday good, blows the intermittent cool breeze, was very comfortable. Actually, decided that delivers on the snow snow the kindergarten, I had considered is very long, only then sets firm resolve to deliver her to go, because of the present only then 1 year old of 10 month. Mother is really cruel-hearted, hoped that do not blame mother.Because on baby's kindergarten is the place which goes to me to work, to 8.20 points about, I very anxiously has been waiting for her to come. Arrived at 8.40 points probably, saw that the snow snow carries the book bag to enter pulls,discount designer children's clothes, good clever, has not cried. (certainly has not cried to pull, did not know that is on kindergarten). Arrives at the classroom,baby bibs, teacher maternal aunts very warm welcome, gets so far as the snow snow a little to feel helpless, wants to cry a. Crossed soon, mother-in-law walked. When discovered after mother-in-law walked, started to call: Mother-in-law, mother mother. I hear in not far away, good grieved. Entire one early morning, hears the snow snow miserable weeping sound, got so far as my tear hidden not to live flows down. But this strange environment is too fearful to her. Teacher does not stop traces her head, comforts her, but she does not stop crying. The possible belly to have been hungry, cries fiercely. Fortunately, the first day eats meal in the kindergarten very much coordinates, all eats to eat all one's food the food, is worth praising. Finished eating the food, obediently sits, ha, good, has not tried in the home to sit such clever. When to left sleeping, is very happy, plays on the bed, but also sings.(is drinking paternal grandmother is snow snow.)(first space kindergarten, must certainly take to bring with partner to pull.)Probably about 12:30, have slept, have awaked to 2 points, also started to cry, must look for mother-in-law and mother.I incautiously let her see me, the good pitiful child, said to her: I am called mother-in-law to meet you to go home. Also heard her saying:Walking. At that time my mood was very low, very helpless.Fortunately, mother-in-law very quick arrived. Gets off work to me to get the home, sees the snow snow, very happy is playing, had already forgotten the today unhappy matter. We ask her, tomorrow could not have gone to the kindergarten, she could not say.Evening, has slept to 8-and-a-half o'clock, really is too today tired.Mother must the words which said to the snow snow:Treasure: Mother loves you, mother-in-law will go to the kindergarten to meet you earlier, must certainly listen to teacher's words in the kindergarten, do not cry, any matter will have an adaptation process, mother believed that you will adapt a kindergarten life very quickly! Because the kindergarten is an amusing place, has teacher, but also many many lovable little friends, believed that I the baby certainly will learn many abilities in the kindergarten! The baby refuels! Mother believed that you forever are best!
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!