mac emulation resources
{{osxe}}

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes

Unread 5th January 2011
  OSX Puma

4a0y3h45 is an unknown quantity at this point
clothes Joyful skidding of the wheels (5) 2010 07
Current music: Skidding of the wheels young fellow----Bold valuable 3 year old of 10 month 12 day of (1412days) record: Bold valuable motherToday is the bold valuable study skidding of the wheels the fifth day. Bold valuable already might free carry on the glide now on the flat land. Is only the trim is also occasionally insufficient. Easy wrestling. On the other hand. The study skidding of the wheels does not trip and fall should the very difficult academic society? I am thought like this. Experiences several time wrestling,gucci kids shoes, after all could find the feeling.In the afternoon meets the bold valuable time. Bold valuable Schoolmate ZZQ told me saying:Evening we to your family downstairs together skidding of the wheels. My mother and bold valuable approximately good. I said that certainly does not have the question. After you have eaten meal,(Related Articlesmoney Jia Pingao's at daughter wedding ceremony sp), lets your mother telephone to me. We go downstairs. Therefore brings bold to go home to take a bath and to eat meal valuable. Perhaps is because plays reason. The bold valuable food eats unusual quick. After finishing eating, let me lead him to go downstairs the skidding of the wheels.Because the weather is too hot. Bold valuable several days did not have the skidding of the wheels. But very quick bold valuable had found the feeling. What is most main is I thought that the bold valuable present's courage enhanced. After the wrestling, before not again the elephant, same wept and wailed. But very brave stood said: Mother, I am very brave. Slid several to get down. Bold valuable started not too to want to slide. Perhaps is because Schoolmate ZZQ has not come reason. Therefore brought valuable to sit first boldly down has rested a meeting.Probably about 7:30. Bold valuable Schoolmate ZZQ has come 0.2 children is just academic society's skidding of the wheels. Although ZZQ is a female student. But his courage is also and bold valuable same small. Moreover two children both are from baby Ban Dao now bottom class in kindergarten schoolmate. The sentiment also calculates well. What is main is two person's shortcomings is in class Ritter other with teacher. Does not like completing the matter independently.Perhaps is because has the partner,children's clothes, plays also special energetic valuable boldly. Moreover the movement was also standarder. Is only I discovered that did not know is because the right foot has the braking to want the heavy a little reason. The bold valuable right foot cannot raise. Total felt that compares cannot raise the feeling to two child's right feet and the left leg. Several samsara get down,vintage kids clothing, the bold valuable whole body is the perspiration. On body's clothes were already complete the perspiration to be wet. Says goodbye with schoolmate, then brought to go home boldly to flush valuable is cool.Goes home on the road, bold valuable said very happily: Mother, you are my training. I at that time listened a little to wonder. Asked why such said? The bold treasure, then replied: Because my skidding of the wheels is mother teaches me. Therefore you are my training. This boy as if is sometimes smart.
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!