mac emulation resources
{{osxe}}

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes

Unread 26th November 2010
  OSX Puma

4a0y3h45 is an unknown quantity at this point
baby dolls Summer vacation
2010.7.5 virgin child 4 year old of 4 month 19 daysThe child said the amusing thing 39-- summer vacationsI am the garden good childThe bottom class in kindergarten has finished next semester, virgin child height 107cm, body weight 18kg, hemoglobin 14g/dl, each target basically represents the good three five pointed stars, in science conservation, science and technology only then two, but must refuel.Teacher evaluation: You are intelligent, the warm cherub, teacher like you attending class move the brain positively, dares appearance which speaks, likes you having a warm heart, helps to have difficulty schoolmate frequently. This semester is evaluated the garden good child, congratulates you! Hoped after you rise into the middle shift,baby dolls, continues to try hard, to strive for to have a more outstanding performance!(note: I want to open to the certificate racket illuminate accept as a memento,discount girls coats, Tong Tong said that I take am shooting to you, therefore had this picture, in the general kindergarten similar have been many, the very natural expression reveals,(Related Articlesbaby dolls Baby collected sayings), the garden good child was equal to our before three quite.)On sock's hole draws out story. That night discovered suddenly daytime put on the flower bud silk lace sock well to present two holes, as soon as looked that was the trace which obviously the scissors cut. Pulls Tong Tong to interrogate and torture: How matter? The child the language, latter does not derive slowly first: I see a sock big toe position very dirty, used the scissors to trim off. Formerly the temporary anger immediately dissipated, my spot has not scolded her temperament, thought on the contrary she will be very lovable, thinks and so on under the education then. I also want to inquire the further information: Afterward? Afterward is discovered by you? I a little am not willingly, afterward? Afterward was said by you? Afterward I passed on this matter for the child the father, the child have heard, asked in reply: You are not call me do not complain? You also complain? ,funky baby girl clothes blog, My this is not moves the stone to pound own foot?Summer vacation in an instant arrived, Tong Tongyao returned to paternal grandmother the family to go, I said to her: Mother does not give up you to go, did not look at you for a long time. She said: Then do not send to me! I: %^&*&^&$@%. contradiction, absolute contradiction. Before was thinking has a summer vacation well relaxed, now really arrived at present, quickly was actually moved.
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!