mac emulation resources
{{osxe}}

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes

Unread 30th October 2005
  OSX

drfire is an unknown quantity at this point
Send a message via MSN to drfire Send a message via Yahoo to drfire
Thumbs up
<span style="font-family:Verdana">While DJ and I are putting things together and making some touches for a release of PantherXP, finally, I am wondering what kind of wallpapers you would like to see in PantherXP. I have created one as default, but DJ doesn't seem to like how "all over" it is. If you can, give me some ideas as to what kind of wallpapers you would like to come with PantherXP. I attached the one I made.</span>
Attached Images
File Type: jpg pxpPaint.JPG (33.9 KB, 39 views)

Unread 30th October 2005
  Resident Slacker

Pacifica333 is an unknown quantity at this point
Personally, I think just the basic apple wallpapers would be fine, but it would be cool if it just supported regular wallpapers, so you can continually download more as your tastes/mind changes.

Unread 30th October 2005
  OSX

Oh, it will support more wallpapers. I didn't mean to give you the idea that it wouldn't. It's very customizable! But for some nice default wallpapers, I wanted to know what people would like. We can't include Apple wallpapers, because that's against what they said we could do. We also can't have it skinned exactly like OS X when you get it, but there will be skins online, you can simply download and apply, and your desktop will practically be OS X, just Windows XP. :p

Unread 30th October 2005
  Applenator

Nerd is on a distinguished road
It would be nice to see some abstract and nature walls (please apple ones must be a pattern). Than it would be nice. And, please, could u post `em here, as soon as you create it, ok?

Unread 30th October 2005
  OSX

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Nerd @ Oct 30 2005, 12:27 PM) Quoted post</div><div class='quotemain'> It would be nice to see some abstract and nature walls (please apple ones must be a pattern). Than it would be nice. And, please, could u post `em here, as soon as you create it, ok? [/b][/quote]

Alright. I'll look in to those. I've actually done some nature ones already from shots around my town. None are very good, but I'm working on it...

I included one I took of some grass and applied some graphic enhancements.
The other one is for the people who like dark wallpapers, but it also has a kind of cool effect. (It's just a very modified picture of the grass.)
Attached Images
File Type: jpg SparkleGrass.JPG (111.6 KB, 20 views)
File Type: jpg FluroGlass.JPG (146.6 KB, 17 views)

Unread 30th October 2005
  Resident Slacker

Pacifica333 is an unknown quantity at this point
When do you plan to be able to release PantherXP? I mean are we talking a couple weeks, or a couple months?

Unread 30th October 2005
  OSX

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Pacifica333 @ Oct 30 2005, 01:18 PM) Quoted post</div><div class='quotemain'> When do you plan to be able to release PantherXP? I mean are we talking a couple weeks, or a couple months? [/b][/quote]

Before the new year for sure. It's been a long and very troubled road for PantherXP, but the wait will be worth it. It will arrive some time before new year, I promise you.

Unread 30th October 2005
  Gman, the Cuban!

gsbd41316 is on a distinguished road
Send a message via MSN to gsbd41316 Send a message via Yahoo to gsbd41316
Cool
Hey DrFire, here is an idea for a new wallpaper you could create. Do a wallpaper that has a green apple combined with water drops and some kind of nice effect. You can also create a modified version of the beach wallpaper as well.

I also agree it will be nice to have some new nature walls too.

Unread 30th October 2005
  OSX

Alright, I'll look in to something like that.