mac emulation resources
{{osxe}}

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes

Old 1st August 2006
  Bright Spark

MadMacs is just really niceMadMacs is just really niceMadMacs is just really niceMadMacs is just really niceMadMacs is just really niceMadMacs is just really niceMadMacs is just really niceMadMacs is just really nice
Vcd software?
Hi, I'm looking for some free software that will allow me to burn a mpeg file to vcd. I don't have a dvd burner and would like to watch this video file on the living room tv.

thanks!

Old 1st August 2006
  Kitty Kat

Zartheit is a name known to allZartheit is a name known to allZartheit is a name known to allZartheit is a name known to allZartheit is a name known to allZartheit is a name known to allZartheit is a name known to allZartheit is a name known to allZartheit is a name known to allZartheit is a name known to allZartheit is a name known to all
Re: Vcd software?
Umm..well I use Videora iPod Converter to convert DVDs to MPEG4 iPod format..maybe that could work in reverse.

Old 1st August 2006
  Can You Blush?

micronux is just really nicemicronux is just really nicemicronux is just really nicemicronux is just really nicemicronux is just really nicemicronux is just really nicemicronux is just really nice
Send a message via MSN to micronux
Well I do have this program on my other computer that makes AVI to DVD or VCD I don't know the name, I think its called AVIDVD... but I do know that Nero has this option that will make a CD get pickup as a DVD in a home DVD player. The option is called, miniDVD.

Last edited by micronux; 1st August 2006 at 08:09 PM.
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!

Old 1st August 2006
  The horn of Gondor

Khalua is a splendid one to beholdKhalua is a splendid one to beholdKhalua is a splendid one to beholdKhalua is a splendid one to beholdKhalua is a splendid one to beholdKhalua is a splendid one to beholdKhalua is a splendid one to beholdKhalua is a splendid one to beholdKhalua is a splendid one to beholdKhalua is a splendid one to beholdKhalua is a splendid one to behold
Well... there is no free software to do that in a easy way, Nero Burning Rom (the ultra edition, with the NeroVision app) can make great video stuff, such as DVDs, VCDs and stuff. But it whorts the price.

As long as we have each other, thats all that matters -Maria
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!

Old 1st August 2006
  Can You Blush?

micronux is just really nicemicronux is just really nicemicronux is just really nicemicronux is just really nicemicronux is just really nicemicronux is just really nicemicronux is just really nice
Send a message via MSN to micronux
Well the Nero I got was from there page,which was a free download. The ohter one is not, but it might as well be, all it does is leaves a small watermark, it only displays for about 5mins the recording.

Old 2nd August 2006
  Bright Spark

MadMacs is just really niceMadMacs is just really niceMadMacs is just really niceMadMacs is just really niceMadMacs is just really niceMadMacs is just really niceMadMacs is just really niceMadMacs is just really nice
I got a program called "Power2Go" that works pretty good.

Last edited by MadMacs; 2nd August 2006 at 02:39 AM.