mac emulation resources
{{osxe}}

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes

Old 4th March 2006
  The horn of Gondor

Khalua is a splendid one to beholdKhalua is a splendid one to beholdKhalua is a splendid one to beholdKhalua is a splendid one to beholdKhalua is a splendid one to beholdKhalua is a splendid one to beholdKhalua is a splendid one to beholdKhalua is a splendid one to beholdKhalua is a splendid one to beholdKhalua is a splendid one to beholdKhalua is a splendid one to behold
Tips/tweaks for Windows
In this thread you can post any tip you have to improve the functionality/perfomance of Windows XP. Please read carefully the posts so we don't have duplicated "tweaks".

Please try to get in the topic this time, the last thread about this kind of stuff got full of "lols" and "it worked!" replyes.

As long as we have each other, thats all that matters -Maria
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!

Old 5th March 2006
  ----

iCow is just really niceiCow is just really niceiCow is just really niceiCow is just really niceiCow is just really niceiCow is just really niceiCow is just really nice
Send a message via AIM to iCow Send a message via MSN to iCow
Re: Tips/tweaks for Windows
Don't fill your computer with junk and pointless, unused programs. Duh.

Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!

Old 5th March 2006
  The horn of Gondor

Khalua is a splendid one to beholdKhalua is a splendid one to beholdKhalua is a splendid one to beholdKhalua is a splendid one to beholdKhalua is a splendid one to beholdKhalua is a splendid one to beholdKhalua is a splendid one to beholdKhalua is a splendid one to beholdKhalua is a splendid one to beholdKhalua is a splendid one to beholdKhalua is a splendid one to behold
You can test your system boot speed without loading any start apps, for this, press SHIFT and CTRL key while your system boots.

Old 6th March 2006
  The God Of War

webol69 will become famous soon enoughwebol69 will become famous soon enough
Send a message via MSN to webol69 Send a message via Yahoo to webol69
defrag every couple of days or else.
i have waited a couple of weeks once, took about 3 hours to defrag LOL

Old 6th March 2006
  The horn of Gondor

Delete the contents of the Prefetch folder under Windows. Do that at least once at month to improve the boot time.

Old 7th March 2006
  the godfather II

gMac is an unknown quantity at this point
Send a message via Yahoo to gMac
run "ccleaner" and use this to repair your registry (if you have problems in your registry) you can also use this to clean some unnecessary files in your PC...

you can google the program...

Old 9th March 2006
  Bright Spark

MadMacs is just really niceMadMacs is just really niceMadMacs is just really niceMadMacs is just really niceMadMacs is just really niceMadMacs is just really niceMadMacs is just really niceMadMacs is just really nice
To bypass the recycle bin when deleting a file, press and hold the SHIFT key as you press delete

Old 10th March 2006
  The horn of Gondor

In explorer, you can copy files draggin them with CTRL key pressed. If you press SHIFT you can move them, and if you press ALT you can make a shortcut to them.

Old 12th March 2006
  Banned

nylock10 is a glorious beacon of lightnylock10 is a glorious beacon of lightnylock10 is a glorious beacon of lightnylock10 is a glorious beacon of lightnylock10 is a glorious beacon of lightnylock10 is a glorious beacon of lightnylock10 is a glorious beacon of lightnylock10 is a glorious beacon of lightnylock10 is a glorious beacon of lightnylock10 is a glorious beacon of lightnylock10 is a glorious beacon of light
Anyone have any suggestions on how to improve the performance in Battlefield 2? I just upgraded to 1.21 and it is heck of slow..

My current PC: 2.56GHz P4 Hyper-Threading
1GB PC2700 RAM
GeForce FX5200 128MB (Doesn't meet minimum requirements)
80GB HD
Windows XP SP2
SoundMAX Digital Audio

Old 14th March 2006
  The God Of War

webol69 will become famous soon enoughwebol69 will become famous soon enough
Send a message via MSN to webol69 Send a message via Yahoo to webol69
I Play Bf2 And I Aint Put 1.21 I Just Recently Put 1.2 On But I Dont Even Know Wat The Difference Is Between Them, It May Be For Euroforce But I Aint Entirely Sure

"put Yer Graphics On There Lowest That Helps A Heck Of A Lot For Ingame On Bf2 ON THE OPTIONS IN BF2"

I Had Mine On The Highest That It Can Go And It Was Running A Little Bit Slower So I Jst Put It Back To Low And It Worked Good (i Dont Care If It Dont Look Excellent, Good Is Good For Me)