mac emulation resources
{{osxe}}

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes

Unread 3rd May 2005
  OSX Panther

Chad K.B. is an unknown quantity at this point
Send a message via AIM to Chad K.B. Send a message via MSN to Chad K.B. Send a message via Yahoo to Chad K.B.
A New Site
Hi you guys this is Chad K.B. I just wanted to tell you guys that I have a new site it has some Flash, CSS and some javascript in it. When you first go on it it's like the Mac OS X Computer just turned on then the sign on screen pops up (Don't have to sign in) then it comes to a loading screen if you guys have problems with getting to the main site please contact me here. We also have a Forum. If anyone is interested in being a Staff Member or a Forum Moderator for me on my Forum please go to my site and click discuss in Forum located at the bottom of the page. Please we need help with the Forum! Please register with me!

Here is my website: <link removed due to illegal copyrighted material being on the website>

Thank You!

Chad K.B.
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!

Unread 3rd May 2005
  TheGodfather

alang is a name known to allalang is a name known to allalang is a name known to allalang is a name known to allalang is a name known to allalang is a name known to allalang is a name known to allalang is a name known to allalang is a name known to allalang is a name known to allalang is a name known to all
This thread should be in general discussion
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!

Unread 3rd May 2005
  OSX Panther

Send a message via AIM to Chad K.B. Send a message via MSN to Chad K.B. Send a message via Yahoo to Chad K.B.
Sorry alang.

Unread 4th May 2005
  Asshole of Love!

careyt is an unknown quantity at this point
Send a message via AIM to careyt
um chad, i would reccomend you take down those splash pages since they have images taken from flyakite's website.

Unread 4th May 2005
  Gman, the Cuban!

gsbd41316 is on a distinguished road
Send a message via MSN to gsbd41316 Send a message via Yahoo to gsbd41316
Could someone email me the link to this page, so that I can see it? Please PM me ASAP, thanks!

Unread 4th May 2005
  OSX Panther

careyt I removed the splash screens thanks for telling me but I'm leaving the the 3rd page which you can see on a mac before you log in it says Apple Service loading, IP Firewall and all that I created that using Flash MX 2004 and KoolMoves!

Chad K.B.

Unread 18th May 2005
  OSX

silver9990 is an unknown quantity at this point
Send a message via AIM to silver9990 Send a message via MSN to silver9990 Send a message via Yahoo to silver9990
I too wouldn't mind checking this site out, can someone send me the link?

Unread 18th May 2005
  Gman, the Cuban!

gsbd41316 is on a distinguished road
Send a message via MSN to gsbd41316 Send a message via Yahoo to gsbd41316
Hey Chad, sorry I did not get back to you but I have been very busy at school this week and had almost no time to even check my mailbox and check the forums here. I will be more than happy to help you out by hosting it. If you want, send me the whole website compressed into a file and I will upload it. If yo need to ask me the info for the links, just email me at my gmail account and I will explain you, alright? Take care buddy!