mac emulation resources
{{osxe}}

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes

Unread 24th July 2005
  OSX

Church Punk is an unknown quantity at this point
Send a message via ICQ to Church Punk Send a message via MSN to Church Punk Send a message via Yahoo to Church Punk
Lightbulb
My question is, why some guys keep posting in "desktop of the month" gallery screenshots of their Dashboard???? :Confused:

if its a Desktop of the month gallery, then:
1) We dont wanna see the Dashboards!!!
2) we wannt to see modded/cutomized DESKTOPS! not Dashboards... :Sleeping:

My suggestion is, in this case, to open a new gallery with the name, "look how does my dashboard look like" -or- "tell me if my dashboard looks like the real one" :Grinning-Wink:

hope some1 is interested on what i said :p

Unread 24th July 2005
  Banned

nylock10 is a glorious beacon of lightnylock10 is a glorious beacon of lightnylock10 is a glorious beacon of lightnylock10 is a glorious beacon of lightnylock10 is a glorious beacon of lightnylock10 is a glorious beacon of lightnylock10 is a glorious beacon of lightnylock10 is a glorious beacon of lightnylock10 is a glorious beacon of lightnylock10 is a glorious beacon of lightnylock10 is a glorious beacon of light
Yeah, the name is "Desktop of the Month" and not "Dashboard of the Month". I put a picture of my modded desktop and my dashboard but it had to be in DOM because there wasn't a "Desktop Pictures" gallery that I could just ask "How do you like it?".
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!

Unread 24th July 2005
  TheGodfather

alang is a name known to allalang is a name known to allalang is a name known to allalang is a name known to allalang is a name known to allalang is a name known to allalang is a name known to allalang is a name known to allalang is a name known to allalang is a name known to allalang is a name known to all
Ok then, you guys have a point there. I will create Desktop Screenshots category for you to show off your desktop. It will be separate from the DOTM category. So I hope you can move any screenshots that you don't want to compete for DOTM tothe Dekstop Screenshots Category.

Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!

Unread 28th July 2005
  OSX

Church Punk is an unknown quantity at this point
Send a message via ICQ to Church Punk Send a message via MSN to Church Punk Send a message via Yahoo to Church Punk
thnx for the new gallery man, i really appreciate it now we all can upload our mac windows