mac emulation resources
{{osxe}}

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes

Old 22nd April 2006
  me, myself & I

Loona has a spectacular aura aboutLoona has a spectacular aura aboutLoona has a spectacular aura about
Re: How did you find osx-e.com?
I had the ugly windows style and just when thinking what to do about it I got link from my teacher that led me to visual styles that were on some other page where I got the dobee´s VS and I dont remember how I got to aqua-soft from there. But the funny thing was that when at a-s I saw alang´s tutorial and I got here but I stil thought I was on a-s. I didnt have the reason to look at the adress bar until some details got me confused. And then it all made sense. And while comparing the two sites I really started to dislike a-s because one can get lost in there trying to find something. Plus the downloads in here are all in one place and so well organized. And it is so easy to find whatever you want. After reading the forum posts I got so much laugh that I had to register right away. I didnt know a thing about emulation but I learned so much since then and some major things I found at osx-e, so I´d like to say thanks to all of you.
That´s my story...
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!

Old 25th April 2006
  OSX

Wengistein is an unknown quantity at this point
I was looking for some themes for Firefox, and then I saw some newly updated themes so I checked them out. I saw this one and one of the comments had this link: http://www.osx-e.com/downloads/misc/flyakite_osx.htm

I thought that I should check it out, see what it's about.
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!

Old 29th April 2006
  OSX

Roman2040 is an unknown quantity at this point
I visited the site often and recently decided to join you, guys. Love it here.
Do not get mad about my avatar. I will change it soon.

Old 30th April 2006
  ----

iCow is just really niceiCow is just really niceiCow is just really niceiCow is just really niceiCow is just really niceiCow is just really niceiCow is just really nice
Send a message via AIM to iCow Send a message via MSN to iCow
@Roman2040- But how did you find us?
(mods, once he edits his post, could you delete this post?)

Old 30th April 2006
  Don Gato!

Gatonegrosky has a spectacular aura aboutGatonegrosky has a spectacular aura aboutGatonegrosky has a spectacular aura about
i'm not sure but it was about 2 years ago, back then i was just a leecher xD

Old 30th April 2006
  OSX Neko

DeveloperZero will become famous soon enoughDeveloperZero will become famous soon enough
Send a message via AIM to DeveloperZero Send a message via MSN to DeveloperZero Send a message via Yahoo to DeveloperZero Send a message via Skype™ to DeveloperZero
I found out about this site thanks to Dero32. And it's awesome!

Old 8th May 2006
  OSX

avt85 is an unknown quantity at this point
Really lucky to have found this site...helped me moved fromthe old boring windows xp to something fresh and more appealing to the eyes

Old 8th May 2006
  TheGodfather

alang is a name known to allalang is a name known to allalang is a name known to allalang is a name known to allalang is a name known to allalang is a name known to allalang is a name known to allalang is a name known to allalang is a name known to allalang is a name known to allalang is a name known to all
Quote:
Originally Posted by avt85
Really lucky to have found this site...helped me moved fromthe old boring windows xp to something fresh and more appealing to the eyes
you still not answer the question. It is how you found it, not how you feel about this site.

Old 10th May 2006
  I'm Alive

dero32 is just really nicedero32 is just really nicedero32 is just really nicedero32 is just really nicedero32 is just really nicedero32 is just really nicedero32 is just really nice
Send a message via AIM to dero32 Send a message via MSN to dero32
i found it cause i was so in love with macs until i started searching on teh internet : "turn ur pc to a mac" and then a lot of websites popped out and i started watching and i loved the idea of emulating which i didnt even knew it was possible and i founded osx-e the first thing i noticed was that people posted their desktops and u could learn from them and it was really easy to navigate and give my congrats to alang and his crew cause this site rocks!.

Old 17th May 2006
  OSX

munkie007 is an unknown quantity at this point
Send a message via AIM to munkie007 Send a message via MSN to munkie007 Send a message via Yahoo to munkie007 Send a message via Skype™ to munkie007
Cant miss this site... If anyone has ever tried going hunting for the greatest Mac/Windows site I dont know, i countlessly bumped into this site, and eventually (now) became a member of the fourms...
Now jus luv it cus its always so updated... TottAlY WicKed!!