mac emulation resources
{{osxe}}

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes

Unread 7th December 2005
  OSX

alexpt is an unknown quantity at this point
Download links not working
I am having a very strange problem with download links. They worked for me yesterday, but now when I click on them I get a white page with no content.

I have tried the links of FFX and IE and on multiple computers with no luck. I tried turning off my firewall and nothing... I'm completely stumped
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!

Unread 7th December 2005
  TheGodfather

alang is a name known to allalang is a name known to allalang is a name known to allalang is a name known to allalang is a name known to allalang is a name known to allalang is a name known to allalang is a name known to allalang is a name known to allalang is a name known to allalang is a name known to all
Re: Download links not working
Which file that you try to download? Could you please give me the details so that I can check
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!

Unread 7th December 2005
  TheGodfather

alang is a name known to allalang is a name known to allalang is a name known to allalang is a name known to allalang is a name known to allalang is a name known to allalang is a name known to allalang is a name known to allalang is a name known to allalang is a name known to allalang is a name known to all
I just check the server, seems like we have successfully transferred to the new server. I have to check few server setting to investigate why download is not working

Unread 8th December 2005
  Bright Spark

MadMacs is just really niceMadMacs is just really niceMadMacs is just really niceMadMacs is just really niceMadMacs is just really niceMadMacs is just really niceMadMacs is just really niceMadMacs is just really nice
I am having the same problem trying to dowload "styler". Just get a blank screen.

Unread 8th December 2005
  TheGodfather

yeah, I'm still working on it now. Seems like the download script is broken during the transfer and I'm working hard to fix it now

« Mac Skins | Help! »