mac emulation resources
{{osxe}}

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes

Unread 1st November 2005
  OSX

jacob is an unknown quantity at this point
does anyone know the exact location of all the icons that come with flyakite?
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!

Unread 1st November 2005
  The horn of Gondor

Khalua is a splendid one to beholdKhalua is a splendid one to beholdKhalua is a splendid one to beholdKhalua is a splendid one to beholdKhalua is a splendid one to beholdKhalua is a splendid one to beholdKhalua is a splendid one to beholdKhalua is a splendid one to beholdKhalua is a splendid one to beholdKhalua is a splendid one to beholdKhalua is a splendid one to behold
Hmm? Don't understand your question.
The exact location is the ZIP file where flyakite is "caged".

As long as we have each other, thats all that matters -Maria
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!

Unread 1st November 2005
  Banned

nylock10 is a glorious beacon of lightnylock10 is a glorious beacon of lightnylock10 is a glorious beacon of lightnylock10 is a glorious beacon of lightnylock10 is a glorious beacon of lightnylock10 is a glorious beacon of lightnylock10 is a glorious beacon of lightnylock10 is a glorious beacon of lightnylock10 is a glorious beacon of lightnylock10 is a glorious beacon of lightnylock10 is a glorious beacon of light
You mean the icons that come with FlyaKite? They are not an actual icon pack, they are in your Windows shell file. It is located in C:\Windows, but do not modify your shell because it'll mess up everything. The shell changes a lot of the looks of windows, like your icons, Logon/Logoff buttons etc.

Unread 1st November 2005
  The horn of Gondor

Khalua is a splendid one to beholdKhalua is a splendid one to beholdKhalua is a splendid one to beholdKhalua is a splendid one to beholdKhalua is a splendid one to beholdKhalua is a splendid one to beholdKhalua is a splendid one to beholdKhalua is a splendid one to beholdKhalua is a splendid one to beholdKhalua is a splendid one to beholdKhalua is a splendid one to behold
Ahh... I understand now. lol

Unread 1st November 2005
  OSX

jacob is an unknown quantity at this point
<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(nylock10 @ Nov 1 2005, 04:11 PM) Quoted post</div><div class='quotemain'>
You mean the icons that come with FlyaKite? They are not an actual icon pack, they are in your Windows shell file. It is located in C:\Windows, but do not modify your shell because it'll mess up everything. The shell changes a lot of the looks of windows, like your icons, Logon/Logoff buttons etc.
[/b][/quote]

What do you mean, don't change your shell?
I'm just changing some icons around...is that what you mean?
Log on/off buttons i don't care about, but the my computer,my documents,etc...is what im trying to change...
...still trying to figure out how to change my hard drive icons...or is that a part of the "shell"?
thanks

Unread 1st November 2005
  The horn of Gondor

Get IconPackager dude... That will save your life.