mac emulation resources
{{osxe}}

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes

Unread 26th June 2005
  OSX

fatenabu1 is an unknown quantity at this point
Savanna Skins?
Hello,
I got the stuff to work with the icons. Anyways I have two questions one has to do with Savanna. I love the web browser I wish I could find some skins for it any suggestions guys? Also I love the finder application now it works great. This site is terrific. I have a question is there any way I can get it to open up shortcut to folders and hard drive etc instead of explorer? That would be so cool...

Thanks,

Dustin
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!

Unread 26th June 2005
  Asshole of Love!

careyt is an unknown quantity at this point
Send a message via AIM to careyt
I don't use any of the finder replacements since I'm not really emulating OS X(I know, I know... I'm an admin here but I'm not doing the OS X thing, I'm strange) but I am sure those who do would be able to help you better if you could tell us the name of the Finder App you use
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!

Unread 26th June 2005
  OSX

i am using nexplorer. I really like it and is the best I have seen I just wish I could use it to open up like such as i have a mounted hard drive on my desktop via avedesk i click on it it opens up in explorer. I doubt that there is anyway I just think it would be cool..

Thanks,

Dustin

Unread 27th June 2005
  OSX

baby-g is an unknown quantity at this point
just make a shortcut to the neXplorer .exe and give it the HD or finder icon

Unread 27th June 2005
  Retired OSX-Er

AriX has a spectacular aura aboutAriX has a spectacular aura aboutAriX has a spectacular aura about
Send a message via AIM to AriX Send a message via Skype™ to AriX
I made a mini-tutorial on how to make Savanah look like Safari here. http://www.therealduckie.net/board/index.p...st=0&#entry4140

Unread 27th June 2005
  OSX

i have it brushed I was just wanting to give it the "pretty white" color lol It is no big deal As for your suggestion baby-g that isn't what I meant...because that would just open up Finder and not the hard drive location...within nexplorer... I don't think what I want to do is possible and it is no big deal I am just obessive compulsive and would really like to use neXplorer with everything..To get the full OSX experience. If it isn't possible thats alright. I have neXplorer on my dock with the finder icon. I was just hoping there was some way to override explorer.exe to use nexplorer instead so to speak..

Unread 29th June 2005
  OSX Puma

Kd527 is on a distinguished road
Send a message via MSN to Kd527
You can make your own with a good image editor, but why are you using Savanna?? It's just IE reskinned. I strongly recommend Firefox. Firefox also happens to be skinnable.

BTW Savanna comes with a Safari skin. And the default Safari homepage is http://livepage.apple.com/.