mac emulation resources

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes

Old 21st September 2006
  Bright Spark

MadMacs is just really niceMadMacs is just really niceMadMacs is just really niceMadMacs is just really niceMadMacs is just really niceMadMacs is just really niceMadMacs is just really niceMadMacs is just really nice
Official Flyakiteosx Thread!
I am making an official Flyakiteosx thread, because we have so many people asking questions on flyakite.

So I thought if we have everyone submitting there queries in one place then maybe somebody can find the answer in one thread, instead of asking the same question that has already been answered in annother thread.

Any new threads that are started will get moved to this one!

Last edited by MadMacs; 8th October 2006 at 03:11 AM.
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!

Old 7th October 2006
  OSX

virexix is an unknown quantity at this point
Flyakite OSX
Does Flyakite OSX v3.5 work on Windows Vista Beta 2 (5472)?
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!

Old 7th October 2006
  Mac OS X Leopard

Linwe is a jewel in the roughLinwe is a jewel in the roughLinwe is a jewel in the roughLinwe is a jewel in the roughLinwe is a jewel in the roughLinwe is a jewel in the rough
Send a message via MSN to Linwe Send a message via Yahoo to Linwe
Re: Flyakite OSX
Well when i installed Vista RC1, it was a little app in the desktop called:
"Program Compatibility Assistant" or something (spanish: "Asistente para la Compatibilidad de Programas"). If you find it, introduce the Flyakite Setup file location, and program will tell you if the program is compatible with Windows Vista. Hope it works.

Why u don't try installing RC1 or RC2?

Love you Liz! One year with you is the best of the blessings...

Last edited by Linwe; 7th October 2006 at 08:09 PM.

Old 7th October 2006
  The horn of Gondor

Khalua is a splendid one to beholdKhalua is a splendid one to beholdKhalua is a splendid one to beholdKhalua is a splendid one to beholdKhalua is a splendid one to beholdKhalua is a splendid one to beholdKhalua is a splendid one to beholdKhalua is a splendid one to beholdKhalua is a splendid one to beholdKhalua is a splendid one to beholdKhalua is a splendid one to behold
NO NO NO! It will mess your windows! Dont install it!

Flyakite hacks a lot of system files, and it was meant to work only in windows xp. Windows vista uses diferent signatures, file sizes, resource table allocations, strings tables and dialog designs in a VERY different way than windows xp.

U will f*** your windows vista, man. Dont even try to do what linwe said lol.

As long as we have each other, thats all that matters -Maria

Old 7th October 2006

Zartheit is a name known to allZartheit is a name known to allZartheit is a name known to allZartheit is a name known to allZartheit is a name known to allZartheit is a name known to allZartheit is a name known to allZartheit is a name known to allZartheit is a name known to allZartheit is a name known to allZartheit is a name known to all
Linwe: 0 | Khalua: 1

Man, ever read the readme? Everybody knows Flyakite was meant only for XP, and it's not hard to guess either. If you want it to work you will have to wait for Vista to come out and then MAYBE flyakite will do it all over again so it's compatible with Vista. I doubt it though. If you don't believe us-go f*** your system up, that's your problem.

Old 8th October 2006
  Bright Spark

MadMacs is just really niceMadMacs is just really niceMadMacs is just really niceMadMacs is just really niceMadMacs is just really niceMadMacs is just really niceMadMacs is just really niceMadMacs is just really nice
//Thread moved and merged.
Next time search!

This is the official flyakite thread!

Last edited by MadMacs; 8th October 2006 at 12:02 PM.

Old 8th October 2006
  Mac OS X Leopard

Linwe is a jewel in the roughLinwe is a jewel in the roughLinwe is a jewel in the roughLinwe is a jewel in the roughLinwe is a jewel in the roughLinwe is a jewel in the rough
Send a message via MSN to Linwe Send a message via Yahoo to Linwe
Quote:
Originally Posted by Zartheit View Post
Linwe: 0 | Khalua: 1
Hahaha... I guess i'm losing!

But whatever, why do you install Vista if u want OS X look?
C'mon, Flyakite f***ed up even my XP SP2... i don't trust it.

Love you Liz! One year with you is the best of the blessings...

Last edited by Linwe; 8th October 2006 at 11:39 AM.

Old 8th October 2006

Zartheit is a name known to allZartheit is a name known to allZartheit is a name known to allZartheit is a name known to allZartheit is a name known to allZartheit is a name known to allZartheit is a name known to allZartheit is a name known to allZartheit is a name known to allZartheit is a name known to allZartheit is a name known to all
Re: Official Flyakiteosx Thread!
There are always risks, Linwe. If your (XP) system got bashed just restore flyakite via the recovery console. It's not that hard, just takes reading the readme, that's all.

Old 8th October 2006
  Icon Guru

Padrino is just really nicePadrino is just really nicePadrino is just really nicePadrino is just really nicePadrino is just really nicePadrino is just really nicePadrino is just really nice
Re: Official Flyakiteosx Thread!
Flyakite from expirience is very reputable, I never had a problem with it

Old 26th October 2006
  OSX

virexix is an unknown quantity at this point
Cool Fly-A-Kite OSX on Vista RC2
Does Fly-A-Kite OSX work on Windows Vista 5744 RC2? Please tell me. I don't know.