mac emulation resources
{{osxe}}

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes

Old 20th August 2006
  Kitty Kat

Zartheit is a name known to allZartheit is a name known to allZartheit is a name known to allZartheit is a name known to allZartheit is a name known to allZartheit is a name known to allZartheit is a name known to allZartheit is a name known to allZartheit is a name known to allZartheit is a name known to allZartheit is a name known to all
Re: Mac Software Clones for Windows
Well well, you seem to be a rather actively involved member. Interesting contributions you have made in such a short amount of time. I must say that I'm impressed.

Last edited by Zartheit; 20th August 2006 at 04:06 AM.
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!

Old 20th August 2006
  OSX

rexisrex will become famous soon enoughrexisrex will become famous soon enough
Thanks Zartheit,

Iam just pleased to hear that from you. btw i used to like your previous Avatar a lot!

Cheers,
Rex
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!

Old 20th August 2006
  13-year-old member

osxdude is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to osxdude Send a message via Yahoo to osxdude
Three words: sweet, awesome and nice.

Don't forget that you can rename My Network Places to whatever you wish.

Old 20th August 2006
  Kitty Kat

Zartheit is a name known to allZartheit is a name known to allZartheit is a name known to allZartheit is a name known to allZartheit is a name known to allZartheit is a name known to allZartheit is a name known to allZartheit is a name known to allZartheit is a name known to allZartheit is a name known to allZartheit is a name known to all
Quote:
Originally Posted by rexisrex View Post
Thanks Zartheit,

Iam just pleased to hear that from you. btw i used to like your previous Avatar a lot!

Cheers,
Rex
What a shame. You will just have to live with it, won't you.

To get back on topic, keep up the good work, your guides are impressive.

Old 21st August 2006
  OSX

Cool Re: Mac Software Clones for Windows
Quote:
Originally Posted by Zartheit View Post
What a shame. You will just have to live with it, won't you.

To get back on topic, keep up the good work, your guides are impressive.
I am thrilled that you guys like my threads. I mentioned abt your Avatar becos Your new Avatar resembles Sandra Bullock(She Sucks-my personal opinion!) Anyways I got to live with that as you mentioned..

Cheers,
Rex

------------
Dude..there is a GUY on my avatar.

-Zartheit

Last edited by Zartheit; 21st August 2006 at 04:09 PM.

Old 21st August 2006

wala is just really nicewala is just really nicewala is just really nicewala is just really nicewala is just really nicewala is just really nicewala is just really nicewala is just really nice
You can add an X11 entry to the "Compatibility" section because Cygwin also supports an X11 environment called Cygwin/X (http://x.cygwin.com/).
The "PDF" feature in Mac OS X refers to the fact that any printable document can also be saved as a PDF file. You can get a free Windows PDF printer at http://www.primopdf.com/.
Bonjour runs on Windows.

Old 22nd August 2006
  Banned

nylock10 is a glorious beacon of lightnylock10 is a glorious beacon of lightnylock10 is a glorious beacon of lightnylock10 is a glorious beacon of lightnylock10 is a glorious beacon of lightnylock10 is a glorious beacon of lightnylock10 is a glorious beacon of lightnylock10 is a glorious beacon of lightnylock10 is a glorious beacon of lightnylock10 is a glorious beacon of lightnylock10 is a glorious beacon of light
This should be added to the articles section. Want me to do that, alang (you can say no)?

Old 23rd August 2006
  TheGodfather

alang is a name known to allalang is a name known to allalang is a name known to allalang is a name known to allalang is a name known to allalang is a name known to allalang is a name known to allalang is a name known to allalang is a name known to allalang is a name known to allalang is a name known to all
@nylock10 - yes please do it. Provide a linkback to this thread so if anyone want to add additional info, they can do it here.

Old 1st September 2006
  OSX

Crucio is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Originally Posted by rexisrex View Post
  • Fast User Switching ---------------------------- XP default but not like OSX(cube animation) Iam working on it at the moment)
So you are working on a programm that allows the fast user switching with exactly the same animation?! Did I get that right?

Last edited by Crucio; 1st September 2006 at 04:49 AM.

Old 3rd September 2006
  OSX

Quote:
Originally Posted by Crucio View Post
So you are working on a programm that allows the fast user switching with exactly the same animation?! Did I get that right?
Yes Crucio. I have to test it many times before releasing it as we are talking about logon here. Any bug in it can make your sys useless as you have to reinstall Windows! So before I ascertain myself that my work is at least 90% bug free i cant release it! I dont want to harm my pals PCmAC you know.. But i assure you it will be worth a wait.

Cheers,
Rex