Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes

Unread 28th March 2006
  13-year-old member

osxdude is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to osxdude Send a message via Yahoo to osxdude
{link} Windows XP Power toys
http://www.microsoft.com/windowsxp/d...powertoys.mspx

These are actually pretty cool. TweakUI is the best. You can change your entire Windows wth it.

Unread 28th March 2006
  The horn of Gondor

Khalua is a splendid one to beholdKhalua is a splendid one to beholdKhalua is a splendid one to beholdKhalua is a splendid one to beholdKhalua is a splendid one to beholdKhalua is a splendid one to beholdKhalua is a splendid one to beholdKhalua is a splendid one to beholdKhalua is a splendid one to beholdKhalua is a splendid one to beholdKhalua is a splendid one to behold
Re: {link} Windows XP Power toys
Thanks osxdude... This is an old link, but it still works pretty good.

As long as we have each other, thats all that matters -Maria
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!

Unread 28th March 2006
  13-year-old member

osxdude is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to osxdude Send a message via Yahoo to osxdude
Yes, I know Powertoys are old.

<<<Off Topic>>>
Khalua, are you supposed to be an Admin?

Unread 28th March 2006
  The horn of Gondor

Khalua is a splendid one to beholdKhalua is a splendid one to beholdKhalua is a splendid one to beholdKhalua is a splendid one to beholdKhalua is a splendid one to beholdKhalua is a splendid one to beholdKhalua is a splendid one to beholdKhalua is a splendid one to beholdKhalua is a splendid one to beholdKhalua is a splendid one to beholdKhalua is a splendid one to behold
Yeah, first I was a normal member, then a contributor member, then a graphic designer member, then a cheated member, a banned member, a support staff member, a moderator member and now an admin.

[evil mode]
Looooooooong story. But feel happy, 'coz I'm happy now that I can ban everyone who touch me. Mwaaaa ha ha ha ha ha [/evil mode]

Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!

Unread 28th March 2006
  TheGodfather

alang is a name known to allalang is a name known to allalang is a name known to allalang is a name known to allalang is a name known to allalang is a name known to allalang is a name known to allalang is a name known to allalang is a name known to allalang is a name known to allalang is a name known to all
@osxdude - khalua give you the DOH! badge just to make sure you know that he is REAL admin.....now you believe?

Unread 29th March 2006
  Bright Spark

MadMacs is just really niceMadMacs is just really niceMadMacs is just really niceMadMacs is just really niceMadMacs is just really niceMadMacs is just really niceMadMacs is just really niceMadMacs is just really nice
Lmao....khuala you were a banned member and a cheated member and still made it through that and bacame an admin?

Unread 29th March 2006
  Contributor

obenix has a spectacular aura aboutobenix has a spectacular aura aboutobenix has a spectacular aura about
osxdude, thanks for the link.
I've downloaded some tweaks and they are awesome

Unread 29th March 2006
  The horn of Gondor

[very offtopic post=on]

Quote:
Originally Posted by MadMacs
Lmao....khuala you were a banned member and a cheated member and still made it through that and bacame an admin?
Looong story Madmacs. I was a contributor member, then.... an old admin who cheated me by $1000 was banned here, and I replaced him as a "support staff" member. I became the official "graphic designer" here, with Moderator access to the site... then... That "old admin" hacked my account I dunno how and he deleted the 80% of the forums, banned all the users, PM everybody, etc. etc. Then... Alang banned me, 'coz he tought that I was the asshole... lol.

Then I got back as a contributor again, then a moderator again, and now an Admin.

It tooks a loooong time to bring back Alang's trustness to me. Now we are great friends, and we try to help each other... and not only here.

Last edited by Khalua; 29th March 2006 at 09:43 AM.

Unread 29th March 2006
  TheGodfather

alang is a name known to allalang is a name known to allalang is a name known to allalang is a name known to allalang is a name known to allalang is a name known to allalang is a name known to allalang is a name known to allalang is a name known to allalang is a name known to allalang is a name known to all
the truth is, when I saw khalua's profile on myspace its change our life forever.

Unread 29th March 2006
  The horn of Gondor

Lol... I know why Zartheit dumped me!

Closed Thread