mac emulation resources
{{osxe}}

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes

Unread 1st December 2005
  OSX

fredegus is an unknown quantity at this point
Hi all, i'm new here and i have a flyakite question.

I wonder if there is a way to change the look of the win taskbar within flyakite if i have that installed ?

currently i'm using the flyakite tiger visualstyle wich has a little serch icon on the right side of the taskbar. But since that dosent seem to work in any way, i would like to replace it with a task bar that looks the same just without serch icon.

I think i've seen a file somwere on my system with somethig about a tiger style without the serch icon but i can't find it now.

I know that i can change to phanter style in flyakite setteings but that changes everything els as well and i would like to keep things as they are, just get rid of the icon (or get it to work somehow, but i guess that's not possible?)

Is it possible to change this any way, without messing up my flyakite install ?

regards.

F.G
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!

Unread 1st December 2005

flyakite has disabled reputation
<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Mojo @ Dec 1 2005, 04:55 AM) Quoted post</div><div class='quotemain'>
Hi all, i'm new here and i have a flyakite question.

I wonder if there is a way to change the look of the win taskbar within flyakite if i have that installed ?

currently i'm using the flyakite tiger visualstyle wich has a little serch icon on the right side of the taskbar. But since that dosent seem to work in any way, i would like to replace it with a task bar that looks the same just without serch icon.

I think i've seen a file somwere on my system with somethig about a tiger style without the serch icon but i can't find it now.

I know that i can change to phanter style in flyakite setteings but that changes everything els as well and i would like to keep things as they are, just get rid of the icon (or get it to work somehow, but i guess that's not possible?)

Is it possible to change this any way, without messing up my flyakite install ?

regards.

F.G
[/b][/quote]

Wait for version 3.0, this has all been fxed
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!

Unread 2nd December 2005
  Johannes Brahms

Alexander is a jewel in the roughAlexander is a jewel in the roughAlexander is a jewel in the roughAlexander is a jewel in the roughAlexander is a jewel in the roughAlexander is a jewel in the rough
I have solved this problem by just simple hiding of the Windows taskbar in bottom of my screen and installing ObjectBar. So I had hided, unvisible win taskbar at the bottom and ObjectBar toolbar at the upper side of the screen. Try it.

Unread 5th December 2005
  OSX

fredegus is an unknown quantity at this point
Re: Flyakite Question.
Hello,

Thanks for the answers.

Well, i kinda like the taskbar visible, so i guess i'll have to wait for ver.3 then.

When is it going to be released?

F.G