mac emulation resources
{{osxe}}

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes

Unread 17th June 2005
  OSX

w00ter is an unknown quantity at this point
FlyaKite OSX 2 bootscreen question
I just downloaded and installed FlyaKite OSX 2 (supercool! ) and I saw the bootscreen was in C:/WINDOWS as a bitmap. The resolution is 640x480. My notebook's resolution is 1280x800, which is nice when I'm watching LOTR (bestest movie on earth IMO [for now, at least] ), but it distorts everything else, ie the bootscreen.
Does anyone know if I can make the bootscreen 1280x800 without seriously screwing up my machine?
Thanks in advance,
w00ter
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!

Unread 17th June 2005
  Banned

nylock10 is a glorious beacon of lightnylock10 is a glorious beacon of lightnylock10 is a glorious beacon of lightnylock10 is a glorious beacon of lightnylock10 is a glorious beacon of lightnylock10 is a glorious beacon of lightnylock10 is a glorious beacon of lightnylock10 is a glorious beacon of lightnylock10 is a glorious beacon of lightnylock10 is a glorious beacon of lightnylock10 is a glorious beacon of light
Okie Dokie. I opened it with Paint, and I went to the Image tab then Attrilbutes and insted of 640X480 I changed it to 1074X768 (my screen resolution). You can make the screen resolution almost any way you want. The only thing is that it doesn't strech it. I havn't really done that much with the boot logo but I'll will later. Maybe that will help.

Please ignore my spelling errors.
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!

Unread 17th June 2005
  OSX

w00ter is an unknown quantity at this point
Hullo
Thanks...I'll give it a shot.
I was gonna use photoshop and just increase the canvas size, and leave the image size the same. I didn't know if that would work, but as I am reformattting anyways, I will give it a try, and hope for the bestest!
Thanks,
w00ter