mac emulation resources
{{osxe}}

Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes

Unread 22nd August 2006
  Banned

nylock10 is a glorious beacon of lightnylock10 is a glorious beacon of lightnylock10 is a glorious beacon of lightnylock10 is a glorious beacon of lightnylock10 is a glorious beacon of lightnylock10 is a glorious beacon of lightnylock10 is a glorious beacon of lightnylock10 is a glorious beacon of lightnylock10 is a glorious beacon of lightnylock10 is a glorious beacon of lightnylock10 is a glorious beacon of light
iMac Pictures
So I got my iMac, I'm not going to use it until August 25th (my birthday), but here are the box pictures (on the 25th or 26th I'll add desktop screenshots and pictures of the computer itself):

Front of the box: http://img175.imageshack.us/img175/5600/dsc02860cv2.jpg

Back of the box: http://img180.imageshack.us/img180/7784/dsc02862ja2.jpg

The front of the box has a full-size picture of the iMac, and I have to say, the screen is gigantic!

Last edited by nylock10; 23rd August 2006 at 06:07 AM.
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!

Unread 22nd August 2006
  The horn of Gondor

Khalua is a splendid one to beholdKhalua is a splendid one to beholdKhalua is a splendid one to beholdKhalua is a splendid one to beholdKhalua is a splendid one to beholdKhalua is a splendid one to beholdKhalua is a splendid one to beholdKhalua is a splendid one to beholdKhalua is a splendid one to beholdKhalua is a splendid one to beholdKhalua is a splendid one to behold
Re: iMac Pictures
Congratulations buddy! That's awesome! Too bad you cant use it for three days lol.

As long as we have each other, thats all that matters -Maria
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!

Unread 22nd August 2006
  Banned

nylock10 is a glorious beacon of lightnylock10 is a glorious beacon of lightnylock10 is a glorious beacon of lightnylock10 is a glorious beacon of lightnylock10 is a glorious beacon of lightnylock10 is a glorious beacon of lightnylock10 is a glorious beacon of lightnylock10 is a glorious beacon of lightnylock10 is a glorious beacon of lightnylock10 is a glorious beacon of lightnylock10 is a glorious beacon of light
lol, two days in four hours

Unread 22nd August 2006
  Kitty Kat

Zartheit is a name known to allZartheit is a name known to allZartheit is a name known to allZartheit is a name known to allZartheit is a name known to allZartheit is a name known to allZartheit is a name known to allZartheit is a name known to allZartheit is a name known to allZartheit is a name known to allZartheit is a name known to all
Oh, and what do I see here? You got your iMac way before me, and that is just saaaad. I suppose we won't be seeing the delightful guides from you anymore then, is that correct?

Unread 23rd August 2006
  Banned

Well I'm installing Windows on it so I have a lot of work to do

You'll be seeing more guides, don't worry.

Unread 23rd August 2006
  Kitty Kat

Zartheit is a name known to allZartheit is a name known to allZartheit is a name known to allZartheit is a name known to allZartheit is a name known to allZartheit is a name known to allZartheit is a name known to allZartheit is a name known to allZartheit is a name known to allZartheit is a name known to allZartheit is a name known to all
Quote:
Originally Posted by nylock10 View Post
Well I'm installing Windows on it so I have a lot of work to do

You'll be seeing more guides, don't worry.
I wasn't really worrying, I was just wondering.

Unread 23rd August 2006
  ----

iCow is just really niceiCow is just really niceiCow is just really niceiCow is just really niceiCow is just really niceiCow is just really niceiCow is just really nice
Send a message via AIM to iCow Send a message via MSN to iCow
good for you, nylock10!!!

*clears throat* I mean, dammit man, we've lost another one!!!

Unread 23rd August 2006
  Banned

I'm not leaving, I'll still emulate.

In 36 hours I shall post pictures of the computer itself and of Boot Camp, video games, youtube videos etc.

Hrmm... Maybe an iMac review....

Unread 24th August 2006
  13-year-old member

osxdude is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to osxdude Send a message via Yahoo to osxdude
Thumbs up Re: iMac Pictures
Sweet.

My grandpa has an iMac.

Unread 25th August 2006
  OSX

maclife is on a distinguished road
Congratulations! And Happy B'day!

It just remind me the day that I got mine. It is a great machine. You will love it.

Closed Thread