View Single Post

Unread 7th July 2005
  Banned

nylock10 is a glorious beacon of lightnylock10 is a glorious beacon of lightnylock10 is a glorious beacon of lightnylock10 is a glorious beacon of lightnylock10 is a glorious beacon of lightnylock10 is a glorious beacon of lightnylock10 is a glorious beacon of lightnylock10 is a glorious beacon of lightnylock10 is a glorious beacon of lightnylock10 is a glorious beacon of lightnylock10 is a glorious beacon of light
I did a stupid thing with AveDesk. I had only two desklets on my desktop and I was going to remove to clean my desktop up some more. When I did that I relized that now I couldn't add anymore desklets or docklets because I turned off the system tray icon too, and I couldn't do anything about it! So I deleted my AveDesk folder and downloaded, installed it again but nothing worked. Even with the new AveDesk program nothing worked! Whats wrong? I can't do a system restore because I just cleaned some Malware Trojens out of my computer and a SR would just mess it up again. Help me!! Thank you. Sorry about the long post and please ignore any grammer - spelling errors. Thanks.