Introducing Overview for Windows XP. With Overview you can bring all of that skinning goodness to your Alt-Tab switcher. Featuring full alpha-blended transparency, Windows Vista-like thumbnail previews and Mac OS X application icons.
* Full alpha-blended transparency, skinning support. See the .psd template supplied for skinning instructions.
* Windows Vista window thumbnail previews or Mac OS X application icons in switcher
* Can use Alt-Tab as the hotkey
* Open window list in the system tray menu
* Exclude any window or program you don’t want Overview to see (a few programs that have known issues have already been included in the exclusion list)
* 2 themes included with more to come soon
* Replace application icons with custom ones by placing the custom icon in the Images folder and naming it the same as the application
ie: To change the default Explorer icon with a custom one, drop the custom image into the Images folder and rename it Explorer.exe. The image name should match the process name as shown in the Task Manager.
Version 0.5.0.8 - December 27, 2007 10:35PM Eastern Australian Time
* Plugged a bunch of memory leaks which should keep Overview’s memory usage steady
* Shaved an extra 10k from the memory usage
* Added non-alpha blended switch (requested by ultimatsz)
It’s not the most beautiful thing in the world but it should help those with lower end computers.
* Fixed the bugs reported earlier regarding the About box
* Added Yahoo! Widgets and RocketDock to the pre-configured exclusion list
Developer : laushung