This program is a professional, yet easy to use tool for creating icons, cursors, and other small pixelgraphic images. It has a wide range of features, including:
- Opening and saving in ICO, CUR, PNG, XPM, BMP and JPEG formats
- Creating icons up to 256×256 @ 32-bit
- Creating Vista(tm)-compatible, PNG compressed icons
- Sophisticated selecting tools like marquee, lasso and magic wand, as in a professional photo editor
- Creating and testing cursors
- Extracting icons and cursors from executable files
- Dynamic color depth: you do not have to specify it explicitly, Greenfish Icon Editor will determine it for you.
- Painting easily in 32-bit
- Drawing lots of kinds of gradients
- Lots of filters including Remove matte, Drop shadow, Inner/Outer glow and Bevel
- Sample icons are included
- No installation required, Greenfish Icon Editor Pro is absolutely portable
- It is FREE!
Known bug: an additional, fake tool button exists at the bottom of the toolbar window. It will be fixed in the next version.
Developer : Greenfish Corporation
Filesize : 0.7MB
No comments yet.